ALL >> Business >> View Article
Red Stag Hunting
The hunting season starts in March with the roaring of the majestic Red Stag. This is an experience you cannot miss and it will last until middle April. After the prime rut has passed, you can still hunt red deer until July 30th. The hunt will be more interesting and challenging as the deer are fully aware of their surroundings. We hunt during the morning and afternoon in this time period. For Fallow Deer, you can hunt them until August 31st. These months are fall/winter in Argentina.
The beautiful Blackbuck Antelope and the techy Water Buffalo can hunted year round and may be combined with other species like the Mouflon or Multi-horn Ram.
At any time of the year you are hunting, you may see puma, foxes, jackrabbits and vizcacha wandering the ranch.
A Typical Hunting Day
STARTING THE DAY
You will start your day with a friendly wake up around 6:00 a.m.
The smell of fresh brewed coffee and the aroma of breakfast will await you in the dining room. Your guide will meet you to formulate your plan for the day. After breakfast, you will head out on your hunting search of your dream trophy.
Game is plentiful and your guide will expertly help you decide which trophy animal should be pursued. Lunch is served from noon to 2:00 p.m. or you may enjoy an outdoor lunch in the field with your guide.
SIESTA & EVENING HUNT
Later in the afternoon you may take a moment to enjoy a traditional siesta. This is a welcomed break at mid-day until you resume your evening hunt. You might be chasing a trophy that you saw in the morning or be hot on the trail of a newly spotted trophy that has your adrenaline flowing. Generally around 7:00 p.m., you will be back at the lodge for cocktails and dinner and hopefully celebrating a successful hunt!
Hunting on HORSEBACK in Calamuchita’s Valley surrounded by enormous mountains, deep ravines and hidden valleys makes for a great fair chase hunting adventure. The horses provide unbeatable access to this beautiful land and the view from the saddle is amazing. Horses not your style? You may also choose to hunt from a 4X4 truck.
WATER BUFFALO are also very plentiful, making this a very exciting up close and personal hunt. They can be hunted year round. BLACK BUCK ANTELOPE is always a client favorite along with MOUFLON SHEEP, FALLOW DEER and MULTI-HORN SHEEP.
Rincon de Luna also features BOW HUNTING and DANGEROUS GAME. Due to the size and type of terrain bow hunters are urged to be patient and allow for an adequate number of hunting days to ensure a successful hunt.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at Red Stag Hunting In Argentina, Big Game Hunting In Argentina, Argentina Hunting, Argentina Red Stag In Argentina&Red Stag Hunting
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?