ALL >> Family >> View Article
There Are Important Things To Watch Out For When Choosing Timeless Designer Handbags.
Designer handbags are expensive, so you shouldn't just buy Prada handbags or other designer handbags based on the current trends or on what other people think. Choose your designer bags wisely, since classic and timeless bags never go out of style, whatever the era or season. Classic designer handbags can also be considered an investment, since their price tags appreciate as they age; you can even hand them down to your daughters as heirlooms. Follow these simple tips in choosing a classic designer handbag that can withstand age, trends and time.
1. Choose a classic shape or style. A bean-shaped bag may look pretty stylish right now, but you might regret that you spent hundreds of dollars on such a bag after 5 years. Pick a classic style that has been tried and tested through the years, such as doctor-inspired designer handbags, like the Louis Vuitton Speedy or simple, leather totes from Prada handbags. Go for sleek, clean lines (like the Hermes Birkin) rather than bags that are weirdly shaped or those that have too many pockets and details.
2. Choose a timeless brand. There are dozens of young designers making it big in the fashion industry because of their avant-garde thinking and modernistic approach to style and fashion. Although they may have come out with interesting and stylish bags, it's better to stick with the classic names and brands such as Prada handbags or Bottega Veneta bags. These brands have already carved a niche and name for themselves in the industry-there is no risk of these brands suddenly disappearing out of the fashion radar or changing style direction.
3. Pick a neutral color. Choose designer handbags in browns, blacks or beige. These colors can go with practically anything you wear-from colorful dresses to dark suits, from a casual jeans-and-shirt ensemble to a more formal cocktail dress. They also never go out of style and can be used whatever the season. It's better to stick to darker colors, though, so you don't have to worry about stains and dirt.
4. Choose real leather. Although bags created from real leather are more expensive than others crafted from faux leather or fabric, leather contributes to the timeless design of the bag. Leather, if treated properly, also softer and more supple through the years. In addition, bags made from real leather also look more elegant and sophisticated. Most designer bags such as Prada handbags and Louis Vuitton bags use real leather in their classic collections.
5. Choose a bag that fits your shape and personality. Just like shoes, the right bag can make or break an entire outfit. Don't buy a huge bag if you are short. Likewise, choose a bag that is rounder in shape if you are tall and thin. It's also good to let your own instincts guide you in choosing the right designer bag for yourself. Don't go with a style just because everyone else has it.
Designer handbags like Prada handbags or Gucci handbags can be very expensive. But they can be considered investments and even timeless heirlooms. Don't waste your money by getting a bag that will only last one season. The tips outlined above can help you choose the right designer handbag that can last you through years of changing seasons and styles.
Choose from a wide variety of designer handbags. Our site has a variety of bags such as Prada handbags and other timeless designer bags.
Family Articles1. Christmas T-shirts: Greatest Gift To Surprise Your Family Members On This Holiday Season
2. Steps To Choose The Right Home Care Agency That Is Right For Your Aging Loved One
Author: Sara Eanni
3. Kick Off Christmas With Tobyglobal Usa’s Stylish New Glassware Collections
4. List Of Good Habits For Kids That Every Parent Must Teach
Author: Divya Aggarwal
5. Best Gift Ideas To Surprised Your Girlfriend On This Valentine
Author: amit agarwal
6. For A Person Who Is Unable To Do His/her Daily Chores Can Opt For Assisted Living
7. What Are The Things To Look Out For In A Memory Care Facility?
8. Infertility – Not The End Of The World
Author: Deborah Price
9. Having A Baby And What You Can Expect
Author: Jessica William
10. Pre Matrimonial Investigative Services Across Delhi & Ncr
Author: Rahul Rai Gupta
11. Why Seniors Need A Daily Routine?
Author: Sara Eanni
12. Why Consider Active Adult Communities
Author: Steven Czyrny
13. Mahbuba Ko Pane Ka Wazifa In Hindi
Author: Molana Peer
14. Benefits Of Hiring Children Birthday Planner In Singapore
Author: David hog
15. Spending The Day With Grandkids
Author: Steven Czyrny