ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Quick Fixes For Bad Credit History
Do you worry that your bad credit history can affect your creditability? Yes, if you have missed paying an installment on a debt, credit card, or personal loan, it becomes more difficult to get a new loan. But not to worry! That is not the end of the road. Bad credit loans are a solution for you.
There might be times when you have an emergency or some urgent financial need and you don’t know how to get a loan approved. But loans for bad credit help you deal with unforeseen emergencies that you can’t plan for. Sometimes, a loan getting rejected or you not being able to pay your debt might not be completely your fault. But as long as you have a job and ability to pay back, bad credit loan agencies ignore your credit history and help you get a quick loan in times of need.
Bad Credit Loans Help
A spotless spending and credit history is like a dream, which can’t always come true. Lending institutions and banks that give bad credit loans understand this and still give you an option in a dire need. Loans with bad credit help you solve your cash flow problem quickly and you can pay it with your next salary or check.
Fast and Convenient option
Online payday loans make it easier and faster to request for a loan. All you need to do is fill out the loan request and get a short-term personal loan approved and credited in your account in a jiffy. Your loan amount could be deposited electronically in your saving account in as less as a few hours or one business day at the maximum.
Same Day Processing of Bad Credit Loans
Now imagine if there is some dire need and an emergency situation. The worst situation could be that you are running around getting approvals for a loan. But with loans for bad credit available with the same day processing options, you can rest assured that you can deal with any problem quickly and without any hassles.
So let’s look at some reasons to use Sameday Payday Loans:
• You get cash no matter what your situation is
• Cash comes in your account from anywhere within minutes to one day
• There are no hidden costs except a loan fee
• Secure, fast and online option available
• You don’t have to worry about public holidays and banks being closed. Online 24 by 7 options are available
• Your past bad credit history doesn’t affect your loan approval
• Very simple and fast application process
Cost of Same Day Payday Loans
One important question that might be popping in your head could be: how much does such a quick loan cost you? You need to pay a particular rate of interest on a same day payday loan. The Maximum Annual Percentage Rate or APR is 256%. For example, if you take a loan of Rs. 10,000 for 3 months or 90 days, the total interest that you have to pay is Rs. 6300. How did we calculate this? Here’s the formula:
Amount payable (Principal+ Interest)= Rs. 16300
However, the cost of same day loans typically depends on how many days are there between your borrowing and returning the money. There aren’t any hidden costs though.
So how do you decide to go apply for Same Day Loans or Loans for Bad Credit?
Though payday loans or same day loans are a fantastic solution for all your short term cash issues, you must not think of taking one if your salary isn’t enough to pay it back or you have had a cut or decrease in your salary recently. These loan options are surely quick and convenient, but you need to use it responsibly and be aware of the interest rate and total cost to you.
So here are the three steps to get a bad credit loan or a same day payday loan.
1. Fill the easy online application form: Go to the website of the lender and fill in your details in the online application form.
2. It’s a quick one-minute decision: Yes, no kidding! You could get a loan approved that fast! Instant processing means that the loan approval doesn’t take hours and days and makes you deal with your financial crunch just at the right time.
3. Get your funds in your account: Once your loan is approved, there’s no more waiting. The loan amount is deposited the same day or maximum on the following business day in your bank account.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Hire Wealth Management Firms To Seamlessly Manage Profits
Author: Avendus Group
2. Top Reasons Why Real Estate Investors Swear By Hard Money Loans
Author: Chris Goulart
3. How Are Equity Funds Categorised?
Author: Shashank Bhaskar
4. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Multiple Savings Account
Author: Shashank Bhaskar
5. Pune: A New Hub Of Real Estate Development
Author: Pooja Agrawal
6. Buy Bitcoin In Greece
Author: Leonard Quinn
7. Investment Banking A Dynamic Yet Challenging Sector For Future
Author: Avendus Group
8. 1031 Exchange - A Way To Save Your Taxes
9. Top 5 Reasons To Choose Zerodha For Trading
Author: Gunjan Chokshi
10. 4 Types Of Nri Accounts You Can Open In India
Author: Rishank Rautela
11. Top 3 Flexible Benefits That Unit Linked Insurance Plans Offer!
Author: Unit Linked
12. The Secret Of Taking Cheap Winter Holidays In Australia
13. Home Loan Emi Calculators Explained Through Faq's
Author: Rudra Raghavan
14. Home Loans For The Self-employed Professionals!
Author: Anil Patel
15. Why Taking Loan Against Property A Popular Way Of Taking Loans
Author: Finway Capital