ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Following Policy And Practices In Information Security Technology
Security solution of the most of the companies isn't adequate enough for the recent threat landscape. Therefore, a comprehensive strategy for the information security technology deployment is essential to ensure the security of the organization’s systems and information.
An effective information security strategy can serve as a competitive differentiator while consumers and customers are selecting services, products and business partners. It enforces prevention controls that protect critical data as well as resources from compromise and theft. Thereby it eliminates unnecessary losses and costs. Powerful response processes can reduce the impact as well as associated costs from the potential data compromise and eventual attack.
Most of the organizations are paying attention to the building or following specific strategic and roadmap for their information security technology. Since there are several things to consider, it becomes the overwhelming task for several people and they are not sure about where to start. Here we presented the common information security strategy:
1. Assess Security Requirements.
... 2. Perform a Gap analysis.
3. Develop Gap Initiatives.
4. Plan for the transition.
Phase 1: Assess Security Requirements.
This phase encompasses the following details:
1.Introduce Security Management.
2.3.Understand Business & IT Strategy Plans.
4.Define Security Obligations, Scope, and Boundaries.
5.Define Risk Tolerance Level.
6.Assess Security Risk Profile.
Phase 2: Perform A Gap Analysis.
1.This phase covers the following actions:
2.Evaluate current security strategy capability.
3.Review Penetration Test Results.
4.Define Security Target State.
Phase 3: Develop Gap Initiatives.
This phase comprises the below details:
1.Identify Security Gaps.
2.Build Initiatives to bridge the gap.
3.Estimate resources needed.
4.Prioritize gap initiatives.
5.Determine start time and accountability.
Phase 4: Plan For The Transition
This phase includes the following actions:
1.Finalize the security roadmap and action plan.
2.Build a security Charter.
3.Build the security program organizational structure.
4.Create a change and communication plan.
5.Develop a metrics program.
6.Develop a security service catalog.
Hack2Secure offers industry standard security services that not only aligned with these kinds of strategies, but also assure security training to enhance the corporate security awareness.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Global Small Caliber Ammunition Market
Author: arti ghodke
2. Why Should Businesses Invest In Barcode Printers
Author: vishal jain
3. Ltl Dispatch Software By Nova, The Complete Software Solution Product Of Aurora
Author: Bruce Garcia
4. Global 3d Nand Flash Memory Market
5. Global Rotary Angle Sensors Market 2021 By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To
Author: Statzy Market Research
6. The Top 5 Must Have Features In A Credentialing Software
Author: Jack hall
7. Where Do We Find The Best Quality Digital Signage Display?
Author: David Kyalo
8. Global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Devices Market
9. Reasons Why You Need An Asset Tracking System
Author: Vishal jain
10. The Best Mlm Compensation Plan For Startup Entrepreneur
Author: Elite MLM Software
11. Digital Transformation
12. Grow Your Ecommerce Business: Here’s How
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Looking For An Enterprise Software Consultant?
Author: Eldon Broady
14. Top Tools For Mobile App Wireframe Design To Use In 2021!
Author: Devstree IT Services
15. 7 Ecommerce Delivery Ideas To Boost Sales
Author: Maulik Shah