ALL >> Games >> View Article
What Are The 50 Challenges Of The Deadly Blue Whale Game?
Started in Russia in 2013 with one of the names of “death groups”, F57, the Blue Whale Game doesn’t need an introduction today. The game came into limelight after a spate of teen of suicides were believed to be connected with this game. This dare-based game has already taken a toll over the lives of many people.
The group of the administrators gives a participant a certain task or challenge to complete at a specified time. Blue Whale tasks may change over a period of time, but the 50 tasks that have been shared by the Russian and Lithuanian websites are as follows:
1. Carve a particular phrase or the combination of letters on the participant’s own hand or arm
2. Wake up at 4:20am and watch a disheartening video (sent by the curator)
3. Carve three cuts on the veins of the arm (Not so deep)
4. Draw a whale on a piece of paper
5. If the participant is ready to become a whale then he/she has to write “Yes” on his/her own leg.
If no, then they have to cut themselves a multiple times (punish yourself)
6. Special tasks (written in secret codes)
7. Scratch F40 on your arm
8. Type "#i_am_whale" in your VKontakte status
9. Overcome your biggest fear
10. Wake up at 4:20 and go to the roof
11. Make a drawing on the hand or carve a whale on your arm
12. Watching scary or psychedelic videos all day long
13. Listen to the particular audios or music sent by the curator
14. Cut your lip
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Make yourself sick by doing something really painful
17. Find the highest roof around you and stand on its edge for a while
18. Stand on the edge of a bridge
19. Climb up a crane
20. Curator will give you a secret code to check you trust
21. Talk with another “Whale”, i.e. another player on the Skype
22. Sit on the edge of a roof with your legs dangling
23. Secret tasks embed with a cipher
24. Meeting with the whale
25. The curator will tell you the date of your death and you have to accept it
26. Visit any rail road you find
27. Don’t talk to anyone all day
28. Make an oath or vow that you are a whale now
29. For the rest of the days (30-49), the participant has to repeat some of the previously given tasks like waking up at 4:20am, watching horror videos, carving a cut on your arm every day, talking to the whale and more.
50. The final day, the final task, i.e. Death!
They will give you some options for dying. These are:
• Jumping out of the window
• Tablets with negative effects
• Go under the train
• Hang up yourself to the ceiling fan
On completion of every task, the participant has to send the picture to the curator, as a proof of the task completion. Don’t be stupid enough to play this life-taking game!
This article written by Ellie Williams. She works with a Help Desk Number. She has been writing security issues, mcafee antivirus errors, browser problems and other technical issues blogs since 2011 .
Games Articles1. 3 Patti Online Game Indian
2. Guide To Set Up Your Xbox One Controller With Windows 10 Pc
Author: Jack thomson
3. Highly-rated Online Multiplayer Pvp Games For Android Users
Author: Jack thomson
4. Online Casino: Adventure At Your Comfort
Author: ONLINE CASINO
5. What Are The Technologies Used To Develop A Rummy Game?
Author: Vipin Nehra
6. Top Reasons To Play Online Satta Matka
7. Imperative Benefits Of Dpboss Kalayan Matak
8. Advantages Of Playing Kalyan Dpboss Satta Matak Online
9. Beneficial Reasons To Play Online Satta Matka
10. The Revolution Of Online Betting Malaysia
11. Why Choose Playing Ratan Satta Matka With Renowned Agents?
12. Tips To Play Dpboss Kalyan Matka Easily
13. Must-know Benefits Of Using Satta Matka Gussing App
14. Tips On How To Make Your Kid Love Stem Without Forcing Him
Author: Wilson Kuek
15. How To Select An Ideal Agent To Play Online Satta Matka?