ALL >> Business >> View Article
Latest Interior Trends
Total Articles: 25
Comment this article
With the summer nearly done it’s not always so hot outside. But what about inside? What’s hot in the world of home floors right now? Let’s look at the latest trends that will take us into Autumn:
Charred or worn effect wood
Natural wood is never off trend but a perfect wood finish is being replaced by fashionistas with wood or wood effect that looks like it has a story to tell. Engineered wood, vinyl or laminate flooring complete with saw marks and wear and tear gives a truly authentic feel and creates a floor with character – even if it is brand new.
Vintage Classic Narrow Georgia laminate will give you the look of a rustic used floor but with the benefits of new laminate flooring. Super practical, it is so durable it comes with a 25 year wear guarantee.
Blue is the colour and it seems to be everywhere currently. Royal and navy blue have always been popular but in home furnishings at the moment denim blue is having it’s day. Fresh and clean, denim blue works particularly well in vinyl flooring.
This Blue Marble vinyl flooring is comfy to walk on and so practical ...
... it can be used anywhere in your home. The stone effect denim blue style gives a modern edge to any room.
Sometimes we don’t want soft and smooth under our feet – it’s good to feel a bit of texture. Berber and loop carpets can give you the best of both worlds. Soft and comfy to the touch but with texture that will give your home a rustic contemporary finish.
The Isles Textured Berber carpet gives you texture with the luxurious warmth that a wool carpet can bring. This loop carpet is durable and practical with a rustic feel.
Create a modern edge with a metallic style floor. Metallics are bang on-trend and metallic flooring has been gaining in popularity with those that want to add a funky look to their living spaces.
These luxury vinyl tiles in copper look stunning against metallic fixtures and work just as well with wood and other natural materials. Their warmth and comfort belies the metallic finish. This flooring looks stunning, will soon become a talking point with guests to your home and is so practical it can be used in any living space.
This year we have been feeling the love for all things green and greenery related. As the summer closes the green trend shows little sign of dying out with dark green taking centre stage. Rich jades and bottle greens look set to be in our homes for a long time.
The sumptuous deep pile Palm Beach carpet incorporates an elegant swirl pattern which will bring a traditional feel to your home whilst remaining on-trend. This Saxony is super soft for your feet and features stain block so is hard-wearing too.
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker