ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Erp For Lean Manufacturing
With eresource Xcel, Lean and ERP can co-exist
There seems to be some contradictions in the terms between lean and ERP. It is because an ERP module focus on fixed lead times, lot-sizes and a buffer inventory, the lean focuses elimination of lead time, one-piece flow and just-in-time supply. However, in reality the truth is different and ERP and lean can-and should-coexist. It has been proved successfully that the modern ERP systems can support lean implementation, and even make its implementation better.
eresource is one of the ERP solutions that has recognized the power and advantages of Lean manufacturing and developed effective ERP system that has found ways to incorporate Lean-related features into the system.
The prime objective of this mission is to explore how ERP and Lean methodologies can coexist in Small and Medium Business segment.
In today's challenging business environment, Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), more than ever, are being forced to compete in a global economy with increasingly complex challenges. This new economy has forced SMEs to become more responsive and agile in operational, tactical and strategic areas while requiring thoughtful integration between business functions and manufacturing/production/service operations. When faced with similar pressures, larger firms migrated to expensive ERP systems whereas the Small and Medium players in the industries were left in the dark. Arrival of the cost-effective ERP system like eresource for Lean Manufacturing segments in the ERP market were a real blessings for the SMB and SME segment and as far as countries like India are concerned SMEs are made up a large portion of regional economies and represented a high percent of overall manufacturing and service firms. Over the time demand for eresource Xcel ERP system,, an exclusive ERP system developed for Manufacturing segment, has skyrocketed, as the system proved to be more more sophisticated, cost efficient and upwardly scalable for growth oriented firms.
eresource ERP provides best ERP software for construction, Manufacturing, Chemical, Electronics, Automotive, LED, Plastics, Logistics, Transport, Trading, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages Industries www.eresourceerp.com
Hardware/Software Articles1. Why Cold Calling Is Becoming Obsolete
Author: Marya Lizabeth
2. Why Opt For Cloud Testing In It Modernization?
Author: Michal Wade
3. Importance Of Timely Furnace Repair & Maintenance
4. How To Get Advertisers For Your Podcast
Author: Barry Elvis
5. Remote Desktop Vs Vpn - Everything You Need To Know
Author: James F Bartlett
6. Data Security Standards And Some Best Practices
7. Why Your Contracts Need Your Attention
8. The New Age Contract Lifecycle Management Solution!
9. What Has Led To The Sudden Rise And Demand For Cloud Based Clm?
10. 4 Main Problems Faced By Contract Management Users
11. Contract Liefcycle Management Software: 6 Questions You Need To Ask
12. Importance Of Digital Signing In The Time Of Pandemic
13. How To Prevent Revenue Leakage With Contract Lifecycle Management?
14. Benefit Of Clm
15. Collaboration Is Key To Contract Risk Management