ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Hair Loss Can Make You Depressed Regardless Of Having A New Member In The Family
Having a little one is the most joyous moment for a family. The new parents are elated to have the baby. But the mother knows what she had to go through in the 9 months and time to come. The most common problem that the mother has to face during the post-partum period is hair fall.
The pregnancy can give you happiness but it comes with many compromise and agony. The discomfort the mother has to suffer from is endless. Her body shape changes as she puts on weight, moving becomes difficult, change of mood occurs, sleepless nights, hair loss and what not.
The hair loss may create a depression on a would-be-mother. However, with the advancement of science and medicine, many hair care products are available which are designated only for the new mothers. One will easily find a pregnancy hair loss prevention product in London marts suiting your hair type.
The hair fall during the pregnancy occurs due to increase of oestrogen in the body. During the gestation period, the high oestrogen gives your hair ...
... roots strength and gives way to new hairs minimising the hair fall. Whereas in post-partum period the oestrogen level lowers rapidly to the normal level and the hairs losses its strength causing hair fall to occur. This might be stressful for the mother and depress her. There are however some ways by which you can minimise hair fall after pregnancy which are:
Eating healthy food is essential for you baby as well as you hair. It would be beneficial if you take some pre-natal vitamins.
Avoid using shampoo too often as it might hamper the generation of natural oils in your scalp.
A wide tooth comb is suitable for not only the pregnant mother as well as an individual to lessen hair fall.
Opt for a hairstyle which doesn’t pull on your hair causing it to fall artificially. Tie your hair loose or better keep it open whenever possible.
During the pregnancy period never go for extensive styling or treatments of hair like highlighting, perming, and straightening
Always opt for a doctor’s advice in case of excessive hair fall.
Stay stress-free which will be helpful for you as well as your baby
About the Author: Scott Watkins is a distinguished author who is popular for his critical reviews on restaurants and food quality through her blogs and articles. Her latest contents are on pregnancy hair loss prevention in London. You can find relevant information on renowned restaurants and their cuisines before going for a meal outside.please visit www.myhaireal.co.uk.
Beauty Articles1. Where To Buy Plus Size Corsets
2. Why Searching For Right Api In Cosmetics Is Worth The Trouble
Author: Sarah Weber
3. Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
Author: cerise naturals
4. Exploring Overlay Nails: Comparing Gel, Acrylic, And Dip For The Perfect Choice
Author: Deluxe Laser & Aesthetics
5. Role Of Active Ingredients In Cosmetic Products
Author: Anil Kumar
6. Unwrapping The Art Of Tea Packaging: From Leaves To Lifestyle
7. Cerise Naturals Anti-hair Fall Shampoo
Author: cerise naturals
8. Best Armaf Perfume For Men And Women
9. Discover The Amazing Benefits Of Neem Foaming Face Wash For Your Skin
10. Skin Allergy Care: Finding The Right Treatment For You
11. Best Armaf Cologne Of All Time
12. Led By A Team Of Expert Dermatologists, Committed To Addressing A Myriad Of Skin Concerns While Promoting Skin Wellness
Author: TONE Dermatology
13. Unveiling The Best Carrier Oils For Diluting Essential Oils
Author: 100% natural essential oils online India by Sunira
14. 7 Essential Hand & Foot Care Products For Your Skincare Routine
15. Fund Administration Services: The Outsourcing Advantage
Author: Dovetail Capital