ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Valentine's Day Ideas When You're On A Low Budget
When the 14th of February comes around, you can tell by all the fresh flowers in display cases, candied hearts and price hikes in chocolate delights that it's Valentine's Day. Now, if you're bored of picking things off the shelves or maybe you just can't find anything for the man who's been your rock through the year because your budget is a little tight this year, then don't worry. There's actually a lot you can do with nothing much.
If you're one who's likely to keep a shoebox full of little receipts of special days, movie stubs and little odds and ends of memorable days then it's time to take them about and start a scrapbooking project! Don't forget to include a lot of pictures and use colored paper to put captions, dates, events, reminders or just silly quotes beneath the pictures. This cost nothing aside from stationary and are amazing gifts since it comes from the heart and the work of your own hands.
Besides that, if your guy is an old movie buff and wants to spend the day with a couple of movies, spice things up a little. Instead of flooding the living room with pizza boxes and popcorn, how about taking ...
... a stroll down to a riverside or to a park and watching movies there? Bring along your laptop and a couple of his favourite DVDs and a picnic basket filled with some of your favorite snacks as well. For the celebration, throw in a bottle of wine or champagne, and have a good day.
If you don't want to spend on all that food, then get an empty CD and burn a mix CD for him. You could print out a picture of the two of you and tape it the CD as a cover. When he comes over for a little dinner, dim the lights and play the CD. It's time for a little dancing!
In addition to that, if he's got to be away at work during the day, pop by his home and decorate his room with little cut out hearts, paper bows and maybe a few rose petals. You could throw in some scented candles and when he's all tired from work and is greeted by your surprise, he's sure to have a smile plastered on his face. For a good relaxed feel, give him a massage followed by a yummy chocolate dinner.
Get more information about valentine's day ideas for boyfriend via http://ValentinesDayIdeasForBoyfriend.com
Entertainment Articles1. Latest Indian Tv Serials Written Updates
2. Top Neighborhoods In Rockville Md For Stay
Author: Ian Tan
3. Book A Fishing Trip In Dubai For An Impeccable Vacation Experience
Author: Water Sports Uae
4. Dj Services In Miami Must Be Hired When You Want To Make The Event More Amazing!
5. Get The Cheapest Wedding Venues
Author: Steve Hutchins
6. Items Signed By Many Of History's Brightest Stars Will Be Sold Online Aug. 17 By University Archives
Author: John Reznikoff
7. Best News & Entertainment Services
8. A Mother’s Love Anthology Project Dedicated To God’s Daughters Set To Launch This Week
9. Entertainment Company In Miami – How To Choose The Best One?
Author: NytroMen Group
10. Bathroom Mirror Television Offers A Dual Purpose
11. Everything You Need To Know To Throw The Perfect 90s Hen Party
Author: CITY DANCE PARTIES LTD
12. Why You Definitely Should Make The Trip To Your Local Escape Room In Scotland
Author: Xcape Room Glasgow
13. Soundtrack For “the Sisters Kardos” Released By The Ulterground Records
14. Best Tips For Playing Satta Matka Game Online 2022
Author: Vira Bai
15. 'stranger Things 4' Angers Society: The Scenes That Have Caused The Collection Of Signatures
Author: Hannah Clarke