ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Health Benefits Of Sattu
Total Articles: 5
Coolant for Body: To battle heat stroke and dehydration this summer, go for sattu. A glass of chilled Sattu drink acts as an indigenous coolant. It keeps the stomach cool, and prevents indigestion too. It also keeps the body free from internal heat that causes many disorders. So, this summer instead of buying a soft drink or any juice tetra pack, go for a sattu drink. It is healthy and easy on the pockets as well.
Panacea for Women: During pregnancy and menstruation women tend to become weak, as their body gets devoid of nutrients. Sattu contains vitamins and proteins that can replenish the lost nutrients in the body. Expecting mothers, and especially working women, should include this superfood in their diet to reap exceptional benefits.
Glowing Skin: Likewise, during summers because of negligence and improper nourishment, our skin becomes dry, unhealthy and unattractive. Have a glass of sattu drink on a regular basis as it helps in hydrating the skin, and prevents the wear and tear of the skin cells. It’s not too late yet.
Lustrous Hair: Nutrient deficiency or a prolonged illness can adversely affect your hair. If untreated, it may lead to hair problems such as thinning, alopecia, hair loss, premature greying, dandruff, etc. Like our body, our hair follicles too need nutrients to maintain their health and the growth. Sattu contains most of the necessary nutrients like proteins, fibre as well as vitamins and antioxidants, an essential for sound hair health. So what are you waiting for, have sattu drink twice a day for lustrous hair!
Elixir for Old Age: Undoubtedly, sattu can be considered as an elixir for our aged population. It can deal with many complications that come with old age. Sattu is ideal for poor digestive system, fighting flatulence, reducing extra fat, treating constipation and combating acidity.
Boon for Diabetics and High BP Patients: Sattu is a natural energizer and helps in regulating blood pressure. Patients with high blood pressure are advised to take sattu with water and a pinch of salt. Sattu has a low glycemic index, therefore it is a life saver for diabetic patients. Drinking chilled sattu drink regularly helps in controlling the blood sugar levels.
Stamina Booster: During summers, there are times when because of extreme heat we feel exhausted, low on stamina and weak. This makes us lethargic, and we can’t even perform easy chores. Regular consumption of sattu drink acts as an energy booster. Steadily, you will feel that your body is getting stronger with every passing day. These are the wonders of Sattu!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman