ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
SEO is part of the broader topic of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), a term used to describe all marketing strategies for search. SEM entails both
organic and paid search. With paid search, you can pay to list your website on a
search engine so that your website shows up when someone types in a specific
keyword or phrase. Organic and paid listings both appear on the search engine,
but they are displayed in different locations on the page.
So, why is it important for your business‟ website to be listed on search engines?
On Google alone, there are over 694,000 searches conducted every second.i
Think about that. Every second that your website is not indexed on Google, you
are potentially missing out on hundreds, if not thousands of opportunities for
someone to visit your website, read your content, and potentially buy your
product or service. Practicing SEO basics, as well as more advanced techniques
after those, can drastically improve your website‟s ability to rank in the search
engines and get found by your potential customers.
What about paid search? Yes, you can pay to have your website listed on the
search engines. However, running paid search campaigns can be quite costly if
you don‟t know what you‟re doing. Not to mention, about 88% of search engine
users never click on paid search ads anyway.ii
Because the sole purpose of a search engine is to provide you with relevant and
useful information, it is in everyone‟s best interest (for the search engine, the
searcher, and you) to ensure that your website is listed in the organic search
listings. In fact, it is probably best to stay away from paid search all together until
you feel you have a firm grasp on SEO and what it takes to rank organically
OFF PAGE SEO:
Community Creation in Social Networking Sites
Search Engine Submission
ON PAGE SEO:
Multi device friendly
Check your robots.txtFile
Search engineoptimization (SEO) refers to techniques that help your website rank higher inorganic(or “natural”) search results, thus making your website more visible topeople whoare looking for your product or service via search engines.
SEO is part ofthe broader topic of Search Engine Marketing (SEM),a term used to describe allmarketing strategies for search. SEM entails bothorganic and paid search. Withpaidsearch, you can pay to list your website on asearch engine so that yourwebsite shows upwhen someone types in a specifickeyword or phrase. Organic andpaid listings both appear on the search engine,but they are displayed indifferent locations on the page.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Best Seo Firm In Chennai
2. Pi Technologies - Web Designing - Web Hosting - Web Development
Author: pitechnologies PVT LTD
3. Facts You Need To Know While Hiring Seo Services In Mumbai
Author: kunal iyar
4. How Is Seo Agency In Mumbai A Better Choice For Local Business?
Author: vijay kulkarni
5. Best Top Search Engine Optimization (seo) Service Company In India
6. How To Attract More Local Customers To Your Business
Author: Mahendra Raulo
7. The Digital World Just Got A New Definition!
8. Major Difficulties In Web Designing
Author: Nik Gallagher
9. What Qualities To Look For In A Web Designing Company In India
Author: vijay kulkarni
10. How To Make Your Content Seo Based?
Author: sapna negi
11. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Addy Ackerson
12. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Daniel Major
13. Why Mobile Page Speed Is Important?
Author: Jitendra Raulo
14. How To Do Search Engine Optimization
Author: Kunji Meena
15. Top 4 Seo Trends For 2017 In Sydney
Author: Mario Sazos