ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic High Blood Pressure Remedies To Reduce Hypertension Levels
Total Articles: 189
High blood pressure is a common problem which generally happens with increasing age and causes severe problems in elder age. Hypertension shows no typical symptoms but one can experience symptoms like dizziness, anxiety, shortness of breath, facial flushing and headache. If blood pressure readings are monitored 140 over 90 continuously for long time, it indicates hypertension which can lead to severe consequences. High BP for long time increases the risk of cardiac arrest, strokes and other life threatening conditions which may lead to death. Kidneys also get affected due to high BP and this obstructs blood purification process in body. During hypertension, muscles have to put extra pressure to pump out blood from heart to circulate properly in body and this can result in hardening of arteries. Arteries become narrow and cause barrier in healthy blood flow and thus increases blood pressure.
Foods containing high amount of salt and stress are the main reasons behind high BP problem. Sodium present in blood takes water from tissues and thus increases fluid amount in blood. This causes pressure in blood flow and thus increases the risk of hypertension. Using herbal remedies can help in controlling blood pressure and improving heart health. One can use Stresx capsules which are powerful ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies. Herbal formula of these supplements reduces effects of thyroid disorder to keep blood pressure normal. In case of genetic and hereditary problems of high BP also, these supplements have shown effective results. Reduction in hypertension levels reduces stress on kidney functions and protects kidneys from ill effects of high BP. These supplements are also very beneficial for people who suffer through hypertension due to increase in weight, smoking, insomnia, excessive alcoholism and less physical activities.
Stresx capsules contain Moti Bhasma, Arjun, Gajwan, Safed musli, Jadwar, Elaychi choti, Ajwainkhurashini, Shilajit, Kahu, Vach, Ashwagandha, Gulchadni, Shankhpushpi, Chotachand, Jyotishmati, Champa, Aam, Taj and Kesar. These powerful supplements also strengthen muscles and improve health of heart. The herbs used in ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies provide the following benefits:
1. These herbs strengthen heart muscles and blood vessels. These herbs provide nutrients which help to overcome deficiencies that make heart muscles weak.
2. These herbs are anti-stressor in nature and thus control release of stress related hormone that increases pressure in blood and in turn reduce hypertension levels naturally.
3. Some of the herbs present in ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies are rich in potassium which is very helpful in controlling heartbeat rate.
4. Due to diuretic nature, these herbs increase volume and frequency of urine. This helps in eliminating sodium regularly out of body with urine. Fluid level decreases in blood and this in turn reduces blood pressure.
5. These herbs prevent hardening and narrowing of blood vessels and this promotes healthy blood flow.
6. These herbs reduce effects of thyroid disorders which disturb metabolic rate and blood pressure level in body.
These ayurvedic high blood pressure remedies are suitable for long term use for both men and women of all ages. Use these supplements continuously for 3 to 4 months to get long lasting results. Also, reduce consumption of salt to control blood pressure naturally.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe