ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Supplements For Hypertension To Reduce High Bp
Total Articles: 189
High blood pressure is a common condition which generally happens with increasing age. Sometimes this problem does not show symptoms in spite of damage to blood vessels and heart muscles. Blood pressure readings of 140 over 90 for relatively long time indicate hypertension. Uncontrolled high BP increases risk of serious health issues including heart attack and stroke. Some common causes of high blood pressure are:
1. Smoking and alcoholism increase toxin amount in blood which damage arteries and veins which can further lead to high blood pressure.
2. Consuming too much amount of salt in diet can raise BP. Sodium present in blood absorbs water from tissues and increases fluid amount in blood which causes rise in blood pressure.
3. Stress and anxiety result in hypertension and because of this situation sympathetic nervous system becomes highly active.
4. This problem may happen due to genetic disorders and hereditary issues.
5. Inadequate rest and unsound sleep can also be considered for raising BP levels.
One can use Stresx capsules which are powerful ayurvedic supplements for hypertension that give long lasting results. These supplements provide the following benefits:
1. These supplements strengthen heart muscles and improve condition of blood vessels. Vital nutrients present in these supplements prevent deficiencies that make heart muscles weak.
2. These supplements control secretion of stress related hormones that increase activities in sympathetic nervous system and raise blood pressure.
3. These capsules provide optimum amount of potassium which helps to keep heartbeat rate under control.
4. Herbal formula of these supplements increases frequency and volume of urine and this helps to eliminate sodium regularly out of body.
5. These supplements prevent symptoms like dizziness, shortness in breath and redness in face.
6. These capsules also reduce effects of thyroid dysfunctions which increase metabolic rate and ultimately raise pressure in blood.
7. These ayurvedic supplements for hypertension prevent hardening and narrowing of blood vessels and thus reduce high BP naturally.
Stresx capsules contain Gulchadni, Safed musli, Ashwagandha, Gajwan, Shankhpushpi, Elaychi choti, Taj, Ajwainkhurashini, Moti Bhasma, Kesar, Arjun, Champa, Shilajit, Jyotishmati, Jadwar, Aam, Vach, Kahu and Chotachand. Blend of these herbs gives relief from high BP problems. Benefits of some of these herbs of Stresx capsules are explained below:
1. Safed Musli – This ingredient is used in ayurvedic supplements for hypertension due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-stress nature. Antihyperglycemic property of this herb reduces effects of high blood sugar on blood vessels.
2. Shankhpushpi – This herb reduces anxiety, stress and nervousness in order to reduce hypertension levels.
3. Shilajit – This herb balances glucose level in blood and protects blood vessels from its ill effects.
4. Ashwagandha – This herb fights depression and relieves stress and tension. This ingredient also strengthens heart muscles and controls cholesterol level.
5. Kesar – This ingredient protects heart by controlling heartbeat rate.
6. Moti Bhasma – It possesses anti-stress, antidepressant and antihypertensive properties which keep away stress and tension that cause rise in BP levels.
These supplements are beneficial for both males and females. Regularly monitor BP readings to keep track of high blood pressure. Use these effective ayurvedic supplements for hypertension continuously for 3 to 4 months to achieve excellent results. Take control over consumption of salt to maintain healthy blood pressure.
Mitul Ranawat is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe