ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Art Of Fine Email Communication
Total Articles: 177
Powerful language alone, it is estimated, makes up, at best, 15% of a communication. That is the distance to which smooth and articulate flow of words can take communication. What makes up the remaining 85%? How is the meat of the communication delivered to the receiver?
In an office environment, since it is through emails that most communication is done, it is extremely important to know what to do to convey the full and exact message. Precision and certainness about what to say is the core of communication, which makes up for the soul of the communication.
What is written stays…
Clothing it in refined and attractive words may only enhance its effect, but is not a substitute for clarity of thought. Exactness is all the more important in emails, because the word that is written cannot be retracted.
Communicators should take care to see to it that what they are communicating is neither too friendly nor too remote. They should strike a balance between blandness and fuzziness, and between too much detail and too few words.
Learn the fine art of communication
The ways by which professionals in an organization can finesse their communication skills will be taught at a webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the HR industry. To enroll for this webinar, please visit http://bit.ly/2fT9OM8 .
At this webinar, Dr. Genie Z. Laborde, Ph. D., Founder of International Dialogue Education Associates, Inc. and internationally recognized seminar leader and author with 31 years of experience in her field, will explain facts about human communication that the participants can use immediately to improve the message of their emails.
This kind of learning is highly useful for a number of professionals whose work involves communication, such as businessmen, CEO, CFO and CTO, HR Managers, Supervisors, Senior Management, Sales and Marketing, those in Leadership, and Employee Relationship Manager and Staffing Managers.
At this session, Dr. Laborde will cover the following areas:
o Visual words
o Sound words
o Feeling words
o When to use what kinds of words for maximum receptivity and understanding on the part of the receiver
o Power words
o Danger words
o Avoid these
o Helpful aids
o Wear their shoes.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr