ALL >> Business >> View Article
Conducting A Legally Sustainable Internal Investigation And Documenting It Rightly
Total Articles: 160
An internal investigation report is a very critical document in an organization. It should not only be objective; it should be above reproach and should stand the test of time and scrutiny. The investigation should be completely free of prejudice towards the employee against whom it is carried out and should have ensured that all legal steps and processes are taken before arriving at its conclusion, and the report should reflect this.
The investigative internal employee report should contain logical and factual representation. It should be a perfect echo of the entire investigation and should contain the important elements of the investigation. If the report is not consistent with the investigation, it gives itself away and becomes an impugned document. This should be totally avoided, because anyone, either in the organization or outside, who reads the report, should use this as a guide to understand how the investigation went. This is because not everyone who reads it would have been part of the investigation itself. This explains the importance of a good investigative report.
Get to know the ways of doing this right
A webinar that will show the right ways by which to write an internal investigation report effectively and in a legally sustainable, foolproof manner is being organized by TrainHR, a leading continuing professional education training provider for the Human Resources industry. Teri Morning, President of Teri Morning Enterprises, will be the speaker at this very interesting and lively webinar. To register for this session, just visit http://bit.ly/2eufNSN .
Teri will show participants the ideal way of writing investigative reports. This webinar will cover the following areas:
o Format of a report
o What should be included in a report and as importantly - what should not
o Style for report writing
o Writing of allegation(s)
o What to do with evidence
o What goes in a witness summary in the report and what does not
o Writing of your final determinations
o What to do with partially substantiated allegation(s)
o Why the report summary is written last
o Tips for proofing and analyze your own final report
o Report writing mistakes
o Characteristics of a good report.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women