ALL >> Business >> View Article
Colleagues With Autism Stress Disorder (asd) Need Special Handling
Total Articles: 153
The National Institute of Health (NIH) estimates that around 1.5% of the children in the US, or roughly one in 68, suffer from Autism Stress Disorder (ASD). Since ASD is a neuro developmental disorder, people who have it do not see or react to the world around them like most others.
When children with ASD grow up into adults and join the workforce, they could land into problems because they could be mistaken in a number of ways. Those who don’t understand ASD and mishandle it could:
o Consider a meltdown as aggression, hurting or killing someone as a result
o Botch a situation involving a colleague with ASD, which may negatively impact their employment
o Give the opportunity for a legal tangle for the organization.
Given all these possibilities, it makes sense to equip oneself with more knowledge of how to handle an ASD-affected employee at the workplace. The more the knowledge one has; the more civilized the interaction with the ASD colleague will be.
Understand ASD better
A webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the human resources industry, will offer understanding on this issue. The speaker, Jim Zalud, is a language expert who has conducted seminars for business and law enforcement personnel for the past three decades, will be the speaker at this interesting webinar. Just visit http://bit.ly/2e4j2W3 to gain a solid understanding of the ways of handling colleagues with ASD.
Jim will reveal facts about autism that will increase empathy for them. As a result of the learning gained at this webinar, participants will be able to:
o Save themselves the prospect of doing harm to someone with ASD
o Protect their job that could be lost as a result of negligence towards a person with ASD
o Prevent lawsuits from being filed against their organizations
While giving participants a basic understanding of autism; Jim will increase their confidence, vision, and productivity in an environment in which there are people with ASD.
Jim will cover the following areas at this highly relevant and useful webinar:
o The tsunami that is autism
o How much you don't know about autism
o How much you can learn in just 20 minutes
o What you should do in an autism crisis
o Who you should contact for more information.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray