ALL >> Business >> View Article
Job Rotation Is A Potential Panacea For Many Ills In An Organization
Total Articles: 153
One of the mechanisms by which an organization can augment employee engagement and customer retention, close gaps in their operations and facilitate creation of a more diverse workforce is job rotation.
The most important purpose that job rotation serves is that it will help the organization’s management identify talents at all levels of the employee hierarchy. It is only when employees at the lower tier are given alternative roles and responsibilities that the organization understands what each of them does best.
If this is pursued fully and properly and taken to its logical end; job rotation can become a highly effective tool for identifying leadership, as well as pave the way for putting a very solid succession plan in place. It will help the organization understand where the talent is, and will help to breed and develop it and use it to further both the employees’ and the organization’s objectives. It is more effective than focusing fully on promotion as a means for leadership development.
Keeps employee interest in their job high
Another important thing that job rotation does is that it helps kill monotony among employees. It also equips them for more variety and challenges at work. All the benefits that job rotation brings to an organization, plus the ways of doing it are the content of a webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the human resources industry.
Megan Little, a Senior Consultant at Integral Talent Systems Inc., will be the speaker at this webinar. To enroll, please visit http://bit.ly/2eMsnxr . This webinar has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
A perfect tool for employee engagement
At this webinar, Megan will explain the benefits an organization gains by implementing an effective job rotation program. She will make them understand the ways by which a job rotation program can help the organization grow into a productive one in which the employees are highly motivated and engaged and be effective at initiating and accomplishing its business goals. This learning is highly valuable and important for personnel at various positions, such as HR Professionals, Senior Managers, Business Owners and Consultants.
Megan will cover the following areas in this webinar:
o The Business Case
o How job rotation and cross training link to career development and succession planning
o A step by step checklist for implementing a job rotation strategy in your organization (Includes how to free up time and best practices)
o Your questions
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray