ALL >> Business >> View Article
Working Remotely? Then, Learn To Work Smart
Total Articles: 153
With the advent of technologies that foster and encourage remote working in quite a number of work areas; it is imperative for individuals and organizations to understand how to put a smart telecommuting method in place to address the challenges of this kind of work arrangement. Working from home or a home office requires a unique set of disciplines and skills. It is important for the remote worker to self-instill a sense of accountability, a way to manage distractions, a method of organizing their workspace, and the art of mastering a virtual presence.
Smarter Telecommuting Matters is a method that helps remote workers in attaining all these. It will help participants understand, identify and overcome the key and unique challenges of today's teleworker, helping each of them understand ways of improving performance and productivity. More importantly, Smarter Telecommuting Matters helps teleworkers achieve the most important purpose and outcome of teleworking: An enhanced sense of work-life balance satisfaction.
How do work smart remotely?
Want to understand how to implement the principles advocated by Smarter Telecommuting Matters into your work and life? Then, enroll for a webinar on this topic by TrainHR, a very popular provider of professional trainings in the human resources area.
Becky Gallagher, who has been a part of the Smarter Training Matters team since 2011 and has been working with and listening to clients to help create spot-on solutions for their productivity training needs, will be the speaker at this webinar. To enroll for this webinar, which has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI); just visit http://bit.ly/2eg34su
At this session, Becky will cover the following areas:
o Know the skills required for working outside the office
o Learn keys to proper self-management
o Learn ways to manage time efficiently
o Know different methods of organization and planning
o Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
o Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray