ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Fix Common Iphone Problems For Your Apple Device At Free Of Cost
Total Articles: 185
I know it’s very frustrating when you are using the iPhone and there is an interruption in the internet connection or a Wi-Fi connection or you are facing difficulties in downloading the apps.
There are many common issues like this and you can solve it on your own at free of cost without going the professional to fix your iPhone.
Some of the common iPhone problems:
• iPhone not switching on
• Touch screen problem
• iPhone not charging
• Overheating problem
• Quick battery drain
• iPhone not able to update
iPhone not switching on:
1. Force reboot (Tap and hold the Sleep / Wake button for a minimum 20-30 seconds)
2. Charge your phone for an hour
3. Backup and restore your iPhone
4. Place your phone in recovery mode and refresh it through your computer
Touch screen problem:
1. Always make sure you are cleaning the iPhone screen with a microfiber cloth which is so smooth/soft.
2. Sometimes, this problem will occur because of the iPhone screen protector. So try to remove the screen protector.
3. Restore your IOS device in the recovery mode.
iPhone not charging:
1. Check your iPhone cable and make sure it is not damaged. Most of the times this will be the reason for not charging your iPhone.
2. If you are using a wall charger and it is not getting charged. Then try to connect your iPhone cable to the USB port of your computer or PC and see if it works.
1. This problem may occur when you are using your iPhone device continuously for a long time.
2. See if any apps in your iPhone are consuming too much energy.
3. Sometimes overheating and battery drain will happen at a time.
4. Make sure your iPhone is having the latest IOS version.
Quick battery drain:
1. This is the most common problem many iPhone users complain.
2. This problem occurs when you are playing games or watching YouTube videos for long time on your iPhone.
3. Check which app is consuming more battery and delete it if not needed.
iPhone not able to update:
1. In this situation, it is necessary to use a recovery mode option to restore your device.
2. Then connect your iPhone to the computer and conduct a forced restart.
3. Press and hold the home button and the sleep / wake button same time until the fetch mode appears.
4. There you will see the option to update. Tap it.
5. Ones the update is complete, you can configure the device.
If all of these fail, then it is not an option to look for good iPhone repair shop to fix your iPhone device.
Are you looking for iPhone repair shop in Manchester by browsing Google with keywords like iPhone repair Manchester, iPhone repair shop near me? Then i would suggest Apple Repairer, is one among the best iPhone repair shops in Manchester.
Hope you find these tips helpful for your beloved iPhone device.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Sony Playstation 3 Repair
2. Global Lithium Ion Battery Market Trends
3. Best Htc Phone Repair Service Centre In The Uk
Author: HTC Repairer
4. What Wildcard Ssl Certificate Helps You?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
5. Nintendo Repair Centre Uk
6. How Can Emails Give Your Computer Network A Virus?
7. The Best Samsung Galaxy Repair Services In The Uk
Author: UK Wide Repair
8. How To Rfid Tracking - Solution For Your Business
Author: Roland Ted
9. Global Data Resiliency Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. Challenges That Android Application Developers Face
Author: Daniel Carl
11. Decide Right Printing Technique As Per Your Project Requirements
Author: Mitchell Termotto
12. Order Fulfillment Made Simpler With Agvs
Author: Robotic process automation from Grey Orange is an
13. What Is Manifold Pressure Sensor In Aircraft?
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Global User Activity Monitoring Market Trends
15. Android Tv Box- Ultimate Source For Accessing The World Over Tv Sets
Author: Eugene Olechnovic