ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Your Recruitment Process Adds Value To Your Brand Identity?
Total Articles: 14
When it comes to the brand identity of your ‘business’, every single thing matters and nothing is out of the loop of image building exercise. Recruitment that brings the right set of talent to the organization is directly related to branding as employees are nothing but the ‘face’ of an organization. This means, having a streamlines recruitment process adds worth and value to the branding identity and a disorganized one might confuse your social image. Since employees are the face of a business, it is better to spend much of your company’s finance in developing these resources. Rather than investing more finance on worthless PR activities, you can divert the same economy in modifying the talent of your organization.
Understanding the ‘Magnet’ Effect of Recruitment
Recruitment is directly related to the overall branding of an organization as it defines quite a lot about a business brand. The way a company manages its recruitment process can both attract and repel critical talent. According to a recent research conducted by Futurestep, about 63% or more Indians believe that using an innovative approach in recruiting fresh professional talents is more positive and motivating. Similarly, a poorly tackled recruitment process can create a great deal of dissatisfaction in job seekers.
Ways in which Recruitment Process can adds value to Business Brand Identity
• The way a company promotes its culture and rewards policy is certain one of the ways of making a solid brand impression in job seekers.
• Show how and what success means to the company. Propagate it as a business ‘value’ to the new comers and never let anyone demean your core values.
• While the company is busy hiring fresh talents, create a channel or mean where both your new and old employees can interact to motivate each other. The practice will become highly successful only if you have a highly motivated team of employees.
• Introduce details about your PR presence to the job seekers. Even if the job seekers won’t become future employees, they will at least walk out of the recruitment scenario taking a winning impression about your business brand.
• If you have a commitment to social initiatives like CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities, then do promote them during your recruitment process.
• Outsource your hiring process to a professional team. Recruitment process outsourcinggives a fine impression about the employer as it reflects a highly professional work approach. It tells how significant the hiring process is for a business.
• The world of branding is highly fascinated with the concept of stories. So while recruiting talents, you need to make sure that you are having a winning story about your business. Narrate your story well!
• Leave them on a good healthy note, no matter whatever is the consequence of the interview! Don’t let anyone move out of your company with a negative impact or feedback- it is demeaning for the entire PR practices. Brand building after all is the ultimate game of credibility where ‘trust’ takes its own time in building and developing.
Remember- it takes years to make a business brand and only a few seconds for losing it. So be careful!
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr