ALL >> Business >> View Article
Organic Pigments Vs Inorganic Pigments For Cosmetic Makeup
Total Articles: 25
Cosmetics are both loved by men and women these days. But often people have a confusion between organic and inorganic pigments that are used in makeup items. However, there are only two types of pigments such as the iron oxides which are inorganic and the lakes which are organic. Interestingly, the cosmetic pigment manufacturer uses both inorganic and organic colors in their pigments. If you want to more about these two types of pigments go through this page and get enlightened:
Why use the pigments?
There are several reasons for using the cosmetic pigments in makeups. For instance, iron oxides are used since it is the most common and stable form of elements. Also, these are non toxic and available in different colors for use. Coming to organic ones, these are similar to the inorganic ones as they don’t react on the skin. In fact, most cosmetic manufacturers use these straight away in their makeup since there are no chances of skin allergies.
Coming to the color ingredients, iron oxides are available in a range of various colors such as yellow iron oxide, black iron oxide and many more. The color tone also depends on several factors such as the temperature, pH, radius, concentration,etc. In case of lakes, these are produced by soluble dye with metallic salts. These are known as the metal salts and these are certified colors. Organic colors are also certified and safe to use.
Iron oxides are non certified colors and are widely used in coverup makeup products.Presently, iron oxides are being used in makeup items such as lipsticks, foundations, eye shadows, etc. Interestingly, various skin colors are being produced using the iron oxides under different conditions.
This depends entirely on the technician and they choose the viscosity according to their need. For instance, when it comes to cosmetic pigments there is the oil painting makeup as well the sumi painting makeup. The former involves a permanent makeup style, whereas the latter is given to those who aren’t sure if they want a permanent makeup.
Which is a better option?
With that being said, both the pigments are equally popular and widely used in cosmetic makeup. One of the primary reasons for this is because they are safe on your skin. So, now as you know all the details about these pigments used in cosmetic makeup choose your preferable one and give yourself the desirable look.
Here are factors in choosing right pigments. Koel Colours offers variety of unique specialty organic/inorganic pigments to cosmetic markets worldwide.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray