ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Let Your Social Media Strategy Catch’ Em All! (by Using Pokemon Go)
Total Articles: 8
Are you sick of hearing about everyone talking about Pokemon GO on social media? The
success of the game came overnight with an outstanding number of users who immediately
began downloading the free app despite it being unavailable in most countries.
Millions of people worldwide have downloaded this game since it has released. The app that
allows you to follow a map using your phone’s GPS location data and catch Pokemon to
train and send in to a battle can surely do wonders to your social media business.
Whether you agree or not, play it or not, like it or not, you cannot ignore it. That’s why it’s
time for your business to capitalize on it.
First and foremost, Pokemon GO is most vital and impactful for those businesses that have a
There are many ways by which you can encourage Pokemon chasers and increase your
1. You need to find out if there is a Pokestop or gym for immediate and easy results.
Just incase if you are not near a Pokestop you can actually submit a request to
2. Chip in more money to buy lures to attract Pokemon to your location. The more
Pokemon, the more people.
3. If you want Pokemon Go players to play at your business, there are two important
things you need to keep in mind: Wi-Fi and charging stations. You can use any kind of
social channel or signage to let the players know that they are always welcome to
come and play.
4. Another important thing you can actually do is to offer discounts or any other
incentives to players who purchase in your business.
After you know that you have Pokemon in your area, you can now use social media to your
You can use Snapchat as a way to boost up your business while simultaneously using
Snapchat filter with your business name and a Pokemon theme and encourage people to
use the filter when they catch a Pokemon in your location.
Buying Facebook and Instagram ads to promote business as a hotspot for Pokemon can
work wonders. Tell people how many Pokemon you have actually caught through real-time
updates by using Twitter or Snapchat.
You can get more people to your area if you are offering discounts or incentives by
advertising them on social media. Make use of location specific hashtags for your local area
Restaurants can also have Pokemon themed cocktail or appetizer. But you need to make
sure that you are using #PokemonGo or #Pokemon on your posts.
Since Pokemon Go is all about walking by various places and being out in the “real” world,
you need to find ways to get into these places. Collaboration with local business to include
your logo or signage will help people see your business info.
You could reward your customers who take Pokemon photos with your items in your photo
through branded products or items.
Incase your employees are playing Pokemon, you can show their play on social media
channels by showing what level are they at, what rare Pokemon have they found.
As you see Pokemon has a lot of potential for local as well as non-local businesses. It’s all
about strategizing and using it in the right way to boost your local business. When are you
using Pokemon GO to increase your social media business? What do you think about this
Marketing Articles1. Graphic Signs, An Intelligent Strategy To Market Your Products And Services
Author: Mitchell Termotto
2. Data Backup And Recovery Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Secrets On Selecting The Right Soccer Shoes
Author: Sahah Chan
4. Realtor To Do List
Author: Maddison Lake
5. Seasonal Promotions For Direct Mail
Author: Maddison Lake
6. Custom-made Leather Money Clips Keep Your Cash Organized
Author: Sahah Chan
7. Exceed Your Marketing Expectations With Educational Services Email List
Author: Charles Daniel
8. The Basics Of Cryptocurrency And The Way It Works
Author: SarvaG Mada
9. Ealpha- Digital Way To Enjoy Shopping
Author: purvi shukla
10. Significance Of Marketing Research
Author: James Bolte
11. Erp - Enterprise Resource Planning. Understanding Erp System
Author: eresource Infotech
12. Top Shopify Plugins To Help You Get Started
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Get An Ideal Website Design For Your Business
Author: Todd David
14. How To Drive More Sales On Your E-commerce Store
15. Epage - Post Free Ads In India