ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Affordable And Clever Gardening Tips And Ideas
Total Articles: 15
Use the egg shell trick
Grind egg shells using blender and sprinkle the egg powder on your garden soil. By using egg powder on your backyard gardening and rooftop gardening in Queens, New York or Brooklyn, will help your soil to absorb calcium that the egg shells provide.
Keep your pets out of your garden
Our pets have the tendency to ruin our garden. With their playful attitude, they can ruin our plants and our overall landscape. So to keep them away from our garden, we can use plastic forks in our garden. Just strategically place few plastic forks around your plants.
Use diapers to retain moisture
Retaining the moisture of potted plant can be a problem. To solve this common garden problem, place a clean diaper on the bottom of a potted plant to help keep the moisture longer. This is a great garden technique, especially during summer when the soil tends to get super dry.
Use Epsom Salt in your garden
Epsom salt works many wonders even in our gardens. It can help our gardens to be beautiful and healthy. Its magnesium and sulfate content is very good in every plant life. So the next time that you will water your plant, mix some tablespoon of Epsom Salt in the water. Do this once or twice a month. You can also directly sprinkle the salt on your garden soil.
Use citrus fruits
Plant some seedling on citrus peel like lemon. You will be surprised at how cute this will be. But you will be more surprised how it can help nourish your plant.
Aside from boosting the calcium of your garden soil, it is also recommended to plant your seed on eggshells indoor before you plant them outside. Eggshells are the perfect pots for your plants because they are full of calcium. They are also not expensive.
Grow roses using potatoes
To grow beautiful roses, put rose trimmings into a small potato. The small potato will help the roots of the roses to have the moisture it needs.
These are just some tips to help you with your rooftop gardening in Brooklyn and Queens as well as your backyard gardening in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy