ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Tips To Enhance Your English Writing Skills
Total Articles: 8
English been the most used language worldwide, holds an utmost importance as a medium of communication. Many people struggle in writing English even though they have English as their first language in their academics.
I was an English teacher and have seen many of my students who find themselves weak in this language both in written and to communicate. I have always tried to focus on ways to develop their writing skills primarily. As I give writing skill as primary importance and speaking or communicative English as secondary.
So now the question is how one can improve his or her writing skills for their betterment of future. I will share few very quick tips by following those one can easily increase their prowess in writing.
• You need to brush up grammar every time from a good grammar book. It is just like revising the grammar basics ‘why is this needed? Because in writing content grammatical errors aren’t acceptable. Always correct use of appropriate tense, punctuation, prepositions are important for a better quality of your writing. I prefer English grammar book by Raymond Murphy and book by Wren and Martin.
• Practice more by writing different contents. The more you will write it will bring more flair in your writing and will help you to develop ideas into sentences. It is always recommended to write in your own words.
• Improve your vocabulary by making a habit of reading newspapers, books, journals and much more. This will add more prominence in your writing by using new words.
• Use of correct spelling is very important. Incorrect spelling leaves a bad impression on your writing and also many times trouble the readers to understand as the same word with different spelling means different. For example- ‘buy’ and ‘bye’ both having the same pronunciation but both the meaning is different.
• Try to avoid using long sentences rather write short and precise sentences.
• Use short paragraphs. It gives the reader interest to read.
• Also, you can start writing blog or journals as it will give the opportunity to concentrate on developing the writing pattern and quality.
• Always recheck after writing manually or with the help of checking tools.
Writing Articles1. How To Create Latest Technology News
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Factors That Distinguish Academic Writing With Business Writing
Author: Rony Sneijder
3. How To Write Proposals That Win Government Contracts
4. Planning To Visit Spinalonga? Unknown Facts About Spinalonga
Author: Anna Giakoumaki
5. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale
6. Appmason Studios Inc.– Offering Technological Solutions To Enterprise, Startups And Small Businesses
7. Judge In Puri Asked To Submit Reports For Mismanagement Issues In Srimandir
Author: Amitabh Bhattacharya
8. A Quick Look At The Emerging Dissertation Writing Service For Students In Uk
Author: Michale Jones
9. Certified Translation Services
10. Uplifting Quotes For The Day
Author: Sonia gola
11. Get Prompt Delivery From Trustworthy Academic Writing Service Agency
Author: Rony Sneijder
12. Struggle Of Bu-ali-sinna
Author: Sami Ahmad
13. Problem Faced By Women Working In Applique Work
Author: Amitabh Bhatacharya
14. Content Is The King And Will Always Be, But Is Incomplete Without These Things
Author: Web Click India
15. Why You Should Stop Multitasking | People Think
Author: Kunal Paul