ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Social Work In Rural Communities Of Odisha – Process And Benefits
Total Articles: 21
There are many individuals and organizations are brainstorming for creating efficient strategies for social development. In the state of Odisha, both government and philanthropic institutions have implemented lots of projects. Most of the schemes are focussing towards social work in rural communities of Odisha. All of them are having different approaches and focus areas ranging from education to livelihoods, sanitation to healthcare. Since, most of the strategies are having some elements and similar goals, few of them discussed below.
Essence of Social Development in Odisha:
Compared to other sphere of India, Odisha has more remote villages which need support to be enriched. The following steps give details to get started with this idea.
1. Recognizing Scope of Work – There are lots of things happening in the current scenario, in the socio-economic transformation journey started earlier in the state. An individual or organization need to select one or multiple domains according to their expertise and availability of resources. It could be health, education, skill training, or awaking people for inclusive growth plans.
2. Identifying Beneficiaries – It is the foremost thing need to be taken care, after evolving the idea and before finalizing the stratagem. Organizations are targeting children and elderly, women to disabled groups. The background of the real beneficiaries and their expectations are the best inputs required for starting social work in rural communities of Odisha.
3. Discovering Opportunities – Developing strategies for social development in Odisha is the next step in the process. Allotting responsibilities according among the resources and teams makes the things clearer. Analyzing the risk factors, developing alternative straggles for emergency, etc are the highlights of a modern and proficient stratagem.
4. Deploying Stratagem – Initiating the process from the mediocre level with ensuring all resources ready brings better impacts. Creating and achieving smaller goals become the essence of all large-scale projects.
5. Facing Challenges – It is oblivious to stay prepared to face challenges. Through making the process and strategies more flexible, it becomes easier to deal with any such situations.
6. Redefining Strategies – Sometimes changing into the strategy, process or approach of social work in rural communities of Odisha has positive impacts. Yes, intervention of new vision, technologies and ideas turns the schemes more productive.
7. Monitoring Progress – Proper facts and figures of the project’s success as well as failure need to be tracked intelligently. Transparency in all levels urges better growth and more involvements.
Requirements of Social Work in Rural Communities of Odisha:
• Recognition – Identifying the resources, schemes, and ideas essentially required through social development in Odisha initiatives. Gratifying the teams and organizations excelling in this domain also has positive impacts.
• Rejuvenation – Adding more resources and ideas to the schemes make it proactive. Changes bring better results too.
• Retention – Continuity of the projects in rural communities bring reliability leading to more involvement of people. To achieve greater results, continuous endeavours are compulsory.
All the organizations and volunteers need to need to look at these aspects while striving for social development in the state or country.
Franklin Porter is an activist and volunteers through social work in rural communities of Odisha. He shared his views on social development in Odisha. He highlighted the best solutions to boost the development process in the state.
For more details : http://www.bipf.org.in/
Social Community Articles1. Corporate Donation: A Practice Every Company Should Follow
Author: kanan james
2. How To Boost Brand Awareness With Social Media
3. Challenges Faced By The Ageing Society And How To Curb It
Author: kanan james
4. Find The Best Private Investigators In Milwaukee From Milwforensics
5. What Are The Hindrances Faced By Ngos In India
6. Effective Marketing Tools That Gives You Real Instagram Likes
Author: James Anam
7. Polygamy Is Not Allowed In Hinduism. Why? More Than One Wife
Author: Rgyan India
8. Tips For Senior Care And Safety During Winter
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. Click A Smile - A Photography Contest By Akshaya Patra
Author: Akshaya Patra
10. Vashikaran Expert Astrologer In Mumbai
Author: Astrologer Manoj Sharma
11. How Ngos Are Supporting The Senior Citizens Living In Old Age Homes
Author: sophia cruz
12. 5 Reasons Why You Should Rent A Limo
Author: Nash Taylor
13. Important Aspects To Consider Before Retaining The Laundry Services Dubai
14. Child Right's Day - How Has It Changed Lives Of Children In India?
Author: Akshaya Patra
15. Hamari Society : An Apartment Management App In Mumbai
Author: Aditi Shetye