ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Are The Popular Classifications Of The Mercedes Benz In 2016?
Total Articles: 120
With the New Year automobile market gaining momentum the luxury car brand Mercedes Benz has already announced the various classifications of cars that are going to catch attention of millions this time. Here is a list of the Mercedes Benz cars that are going to be capturing the centre stage from now onwards.
C class: Introduced in 2015, the sedan from Mercedes Benz is expected to come with three new variants in 2016. The variants include a plug-in hybrid, based on a turbo charged 2.0-liter petrol engine powered with an 80-hp electric motor and a 6.2-kwh battery; a four-cylinder diesel C300d; and a C450 AMG that is replacing the C400.
G-class: World’s only factory-restomod SUV, one of the Benz cars in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, etc., is going to have a modified Powertrain. Among the Benz cars, like those in Delhi, Mercedes-AMG offers a V-12, 621-hp vehicle.
GLC-class: The renamed GLK, GLC, reflects a change that aligns Merc’s SUVs with its traditional sedans, as what we know the compact C-class. The GLC300 has got a longer wheelbase compared to GLK and comes in larger dimensions. The same turbo four engines of the C-class delivers 241 horses and 273 pound-feet, routed through a nine-speed automatic, with four-wheel drive optional.
GLE-class: The M-class models among the Benz cars, like those in Delhi are getting modified and couped. The four-cylinder diesel engines are now known as the 300d. The Mercedes-AMG GLE63 gets a power bump from 518 to 550 horsepower while a new S version offers 577. A hybrid model similar to the S-class, GLE is expected to encroach the Indian automobile market.
GT: Its official name is “Mercedes-AMG GT,” reflecting the corporate campaign that has all the true AMG cars from Mercedes in New Delhi are 4.0-liter V-8–powered sports coupe. Mercedes has launched the range-topping, 503-hp GT S model. The base GT, with a mere 456 horses, is expected to arrive soon.
S-class: Its twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6 is teamed with a seven-speed automatic and a 114-hp electric motor that can deliver up to 20 miles of all-electric driving.
SL-class: The two-seater model from Mercedes in New Delhi is expected to come with a 20-hp bump in the SL550 model, from 429 horsepower to 449. A new Mille Miglia edition has been made restricted to 400 cosmetically enhanced units.
SLK-class: The turbo four SLK300, delivers 241 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque and is available only with a nine-speed automatic.
About the Author:
Prashant Agarwal is an automobile enthusiast and passionate writer. In the past, he has worked with the top Benz cars in Delhi . Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars, especially with the Mercedes in New Delhi. In this article, he shares information on the popular classifications of the Mercedes Benz in 2016.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name