ALL >> Writing >> View Article
How To Make Sure Your Research Paper Is Written Properly
Total Articles: 30
Elements of a written piece
• Topic sentence
• Adequate development
Every paragraph of a research paper should focus on one single idea. This means that if it starts with a particular idea, it must end with the same. If it keeps wandering and ends up in another context, it won’t make the proper effect.
To make it easily understandable for the reader, you need to make sure that the paragraphs are coherent. Verbal bridges and logical bridges need to be created for making the paragraph coherent.
Verbal bridges act as a bridge connecter where key words are repeated in numerous sentences. You can use synonyms wherever there are repeated words in different sentences. Use pronouns instead of nouns that already were in the previous sentences. Transition words can also be used to link the sentences. Logical bridges are meant to carry an idea in different sentence. Successive sentences can also be used in parallel manner to create logical bridges.
Topic sentence is created to indicate the idea of a research paper or essay so that it’s clear to the reader about what he is going to read and that is why it is placed on the top of the work for sure. You can place topic sentence at different places too in your paragraph but usually they are either placed in the beginning or the end. Basically the topic sentence must cover the summary of what the paper is about.
As your topic sentence has already introduced what you research paper is going to be about, the further details must be discussed adequately. It will be based upon the different paragraphs you put and the different questions you raise in between. One thing to focus on is your paragraphs; they should neither be too short or too long because in that case they will not be adequately developed.
To make sure that your paragraphs are fully developed, you need to use different tools like facts, evidence, statistics, examples etc. You can also put some of the quotes and works of experts from the same field to make it look even more researched. Comparing and contrasting in between is also a good idea.
Writing Articles1. The Man Of Light And Life Passed Away Peacefully
Author: Odisha Samaya
2. Different Types Of Immigration
Author: sumit patial
3. Best Content Writing Service Jalandhar
Author: vikas mahajan
4. Are You Copywriting Or Creating Content?
5. Compact Guide To English Literature
Author: Ann Roz
6. Enhance Your Grades With Different Types Of Professional Essay Writing Services
Author: Essay Dynamics
7. 4 Tips To Write A Touching Eulogy
Author: Andrew Smith
8. Spiritual Books Online – The Best One Is Spirit Of Love!
Author: Edwina Bevan
9. How To Use Content Marketing To Build Your Digital Brand
10. How To Solve Problems Related To The Statistics Assignment?
Author: Global Assignment Help
11. Book Publishing Companies Australia – Offer Amazing Book Publishing Packages!
Author: Linda Lycett
12. Magnesium Oxide Need New Advantages
Author: hu Allen
13. How To Make Fondant Of Different Colors
Author: kapil sharma
14. Freelance Content Writer In Nagpur - Converting Ideas Into Powerful Content
Author: Salma Anjum
15. Great Gap Of High-end Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen