ALL >> Writing >> View Article
How To Make Sure Your Research Paper Is Written Properly
Total Articles: 32
Elements of a written piece
• Topic sentence
• Adequate development
Every paragraph of a research paper should focus on one single idea. This means that if it starts with a particular idea, it must end with the same. If it keeps wandering and ends up in another context, it won’t make the proper effect.
To make it easily understandable for the reader, you need to make sure that the paragraphs are coherent. Verbal bridges and logical bridges need to be created for making the paragraph coherent.
Verbal bridges act as a bridge connecter where key words are repeated in numerous sentences. You can use synonyms wherever there are repeated words in different sentences. Use pronouns instead of nouns that already were in the previous sentences. Transition words can also be used to link the sentences. Logical bridges are meant to carry an idea in different sentence. Successive sentences can also be used in parallel manner to create logical bridges.
Topic sentence is created to indicate the idea of a research paper or essay so that it’s clear to the reader about what he is going to read and that is why it is placed on the top of the work for sure. You can place topic sentence at different places too in your paragraph but usually they are either placed in the beginning or the end. Basically the topic sentence must cover the summary of what the paper is about.
As your topic sentence has already introduced what you research paper is going to be about, the further details must be discussed adequately. It will be based upon the different paragraphs you put and the different questions you raise in between. One thing to focus on is your paragraphs; they should neither be too short or too long because in that case they will not be adequately developed.
To make sure that your paragraphs are fully developed, you need to use different tools like facts, evidence, statistics, examples etc. You can also put some of the quotes and works of experts from the same field to make it look even more researched. Comparing and contrasting in between is also a good idea.
Writing Articles1. How To Write A Good Short Story?
2. Content Writing In Nepal
3. Get Connected To Worlds Leading Business Providers With Hospitality Industry Email List!
Author: Brayden Tyler
4. Is It A Good Option To Get Custom Writing Services With Professionals?
Author: steve robert
5. What Are The Topics For Research And How Can You Search For Online Resources?
Author: John Watson
6. Online Self Publishing Book & Ebook Company
Author: Ammy Singh
7. Online Academic Support To New South Wales University Students
Author: Ryder Austin
8. The Advantages Of Relying On A Transcription Company
Author: Tom Clark
9. Learn How To Write Summaries Like A Pro With These 7 Tips
10. Important Apps To Help Students With College Essays
Author: Essay Box
11. 5 Mini Skills To Improve Your Writing And Make It Less Mediocre
Author: Lee Bruce
12. Executivesusa’s Nurse Practitioner Email List Is The Best Marketing Solutions For Your Business!
Author: Arnold Hoffman
13. Bba Programs In Bangalore
Author: isme kumar college
14. Hair Loss Cause And Prevention
Author: radhika gupta
15. Ijsr- The Trustworthy Global Platform For Research
Author: John Watson