ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The New 2015 Chrysler 300 V-8
Total Articles: 2
A slightly sloping front grill and sleek, angled back headlights signal the changes made to the new Chrysler 300 V-8 for 2015. The 300 comes in four models - the basic, the 300S, the 300C and the Platinum.
An intake on the lower front with fog lights was taken from the Chrysler 200 models for the new 300 according to Car and Driver. It contributes to the overall style of the front end. The new wheel design as well as the chrome slivers in the taillights do contribute to the overall design. The exhaust is another take off from the 200 models with tapered outlets for a cleaner, more stylish look.
Inside the 300 is where the changes are really focused for the 300 models. There is a 7.0 inch color driver's monitor as well as a three spoke steering wheel. The shift is rotary like the 200 model but fits well in this vehicle. There are newly designed switches for both the climate control and audio at the base of the center stack. The 2015 Chrysler 300 V-8 also features Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking among its safety features.
There are four color and trim choices available this year: Manhattan, Detroit, Sausalito and La Jolla. The Manhattan features black leather, chrome satin trim and Olive Ash Burl wood. The Detroit features black and blue Nappa leather seating with silver stitching, piano black trim and paddle shifters which are die-cast. The Sausalito package comes with black and linen interior with satin and bright chrome trim as well as Olive Ash Burl wood and bronze stitching and is available only on the Limited and 300S models. The La Jolla comes with indigo and linen Nappa leather seats, quilted door panels, Poltrona Frau leather wrapped steering wheel, dashboard and center console along with matte mocha wood trim. The La Jolla is available only on the 300C Platinum model.
There are two size engines for the 300 line. Both the 3.6-liter V-6 and the 5.7-liter Hemi come with eight speed automatic transmissions. The Hemi is rear wheel drive only while the V-6 has the option for all wheel drive. The V-6 boasts 292 horses while the V-8 will deliver 363 horsepower for those who want more under the hood.
Pricing for all these extras will not break the bank. The basic model 300 is priced the same as last year's model at $32,390. The 300S will take you to $35,890 and the 300C goes for $38,890. The Platinum is the most expensive model and is priced at $43,390.
Lahti's Jeep is your Worcester, MA area dealership with new Jeeps and used cars, trucks & SUVs. We serve Leominster, Acton, Hudson, Marlborough and Framingham. If you are searching for Jeep dealer near Worcester, MA using the keywords Jeep Worcester or Jeep dealer Worcester area, visit us at Lahtis.net today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook