ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User-centric Security, Compliance, And Governance For Box CustomersBy Expert Author: Lauren Ellis
With BoxWorks 2014 growing into new digs at Moscone Center, Box has cemented its spot in the upper echelon of cloud service providers alongside names like Oracle, SalesForce, and ServiceNow. Box’s traction in the marketplace speaks volumes about the tremendous demand for global information sharing that is simple, fast, and effective. With the wealth of cloud services available to employees, many just a click away, enterprise cloud service providers must deliver a user-friendly experience, or workers will reach for services that do.
The same goes for security providers. Employees like their security frictionless or not at all. Enterprises must satisfy a myriad of internal policies and external regulatory requirements, but today’s employees are not willing to sacrifice functionality for the sake of compliance – nor should they have to.
That’s why Skyhigh and Box have partnered to provide a centralized, policy-driven framework for enterprises to meet all of their cloud security, compliance, and data governance requirements without any change to end-user behavior and without impacting Box functionality.
Data Governance for GE
Partnerships between vendors mean little without third-party endorsement. Validation from one of the largest global organizations in the world speaks wonders. “The Skyhigh and Box partnership delivers data governance and secure collaboration capabilities critical to GE, our employees, customers, and partners worldwide,” said Larry Biagini, Chief Technology Officer at GE.
While Box provides excellent security capabilities and is rated Skyhigh Enterprise-ReadyTM, Skyhigh for Box serves companies with additional data governance requirements. Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box, said “Moving content and collaboration to the cloud enables enterprises across industries and geographies to be more competitive and productive. Our partnership with Skyhigh ensures that these businesses can always meet the strictest data governance requirements.”
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
2. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
3. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
4. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
5. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
6. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
7. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
8. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
9. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold
10. Find The Best Eso Gold Online
11. Online Gaming Gold Services At Your Convenience
12. Discover The Best Adena Buy Online
13. Buy And Sell Eso Gold Today
14. Buy And Sell Virtual Gaming Items On Online Today
15. Meet The Professional Gaming Virtual Goods Seller