ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User-centric Security, Compliance, And Governance For Box Customers
Total Articles: 35
With BoxWorks 2014 growing into new digs at Moscone Center, Box has cemented its spot in the upper echelon of cloud service providers alongside names like Oracle, SalesForce, and ServiceNow. Box’s traction in the marketplace speaks volumes about the tremendous demand for global information sharing that is simple, fast, and effective. With the wealth of cloud services available to employees, many just a click away, enterprise cloud service providers must deliver a user-friendly experience, or workers will reach for services that do.
The same goes for security providers. Employees like their security frictionless or not at all. Enterprises must satisfy a myriad of internal policies and external regulatory requirements, but today’s employees are not willing to sacrifice functionality for the sake of compliance – nor should they have to.
That’s why Skyhigh and Box have partnered to provide a centralized, policy-driven framework for enterprises to meet all of their cloud security, compliance, and data governance requirements without any change to end-user behavior and without impacting Box functionality.
Data Governance for GE
Partnerships between vendors mean little without third-party endorsement. Validation from one of the largest global organizations in the world speaks wonders. “The Skyhigh and Box partnership delivers data governance and secure collaboration capabilities critical to GE, our employees, customers, and partners worldwide,” said Larry Biagini, Chief Technology Officer at GE.
While Box provides excellent security capabilities and is rated Skyhigh Enterprise-ReadyTM, Skyhigh for Box serves companies with additional data governance requirements. Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box, said “Moving content and collaboration to the cloud enables enterprises across industries and geographies to be more competitive and productive. Our partnership with Skyhigh ensures that these businesses can always meet the strictest data governance requirements.”
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia