ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User-centric Security, Compliance, And Governance For Box Customers
Total Articles: 35
With BoxWorks 2014 growing into new digs at Moscone Center, Box has cemented its spot in the upper echelon of cloud service providers alongside names like Oracle, SalesForce, and ServiceNow. Box’s traction in the marketplace speaks volumes about the tremendous demand for global information sharing that is simple, fast, and effective. With the wealth of cloud services available to employees, many just a click away, enterprise cloud service providers must deliver a user-friendly experience, or workers will reach for services that do.
The same goes for security providers. Employees like their security frictionless or not at all. Enterprises must satisfy a myriad of internal policies and external regulatory requirements, but today’s employees are not willing to sacrifice functionality for the sake of compliance – nor should they have to.
That’s why Skyhigh and Box have partnered to provide a centralized, policy-driven framework for enterprises to meet all of their cloud security, compliance, and data governance requirements without any change to end-user behavior and without impacting Box functionality.
Data Governance for GE
Partnerships between vendors mean little without third-party endorsement. Validation from one of the largest global organizations in the world speaks wonders. “The Skyhigh and Box partnership delivers data governance and secure collaboration capabilities critical to GE, our employees, customers, and partners worldwide,” said Larry Biagini, Chief Technology Officer at GE.
While Box provides excellent security capabilities and is rated Skyhigh Enterprise-ReadyTM, Skyhigh for Box serves companies with additional data governance requirements. Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box, said “Moving content and collaboration to the cloud enables enterprises across industries and geographies to be more competitive and productive. Our partnership with Skyhigh ensures that these businesses can always meet the strictest data governance requirements.”
Computers Articles1. Brilliant Offers Pick To Voice Warehouse System
Author: brilliant info
2. Explaining The It Managed Services & Projects And It’s Outsourcing
Author: Jon Murren
3. How To Secure Your Online Banking With Mcafee?
4. How To Install Webroot Antivirus From Cd
5. The Online Project Management Tools Offer Best Support To Manage Projects More Efficiently
6. Why Should You Use Cross-references In A Document In Ms-word 2016?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Virus Removal For Android Devices Made Easy
Author: Webroot Safecom
8. How To Fix Webroot Antivirus Problems
Author: Webroot Antivirus Software
9. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Call+1 (888) 784-9316 Care Number 24/7 Helpline
Author: Toshiba Support
10. How To Enhance The Battery Life Of The Linux Laptops
Author: Pearl Lamey
11. Prerequisites To Join Web Designing Training Institutes
Author: satish prajapati
12. Contact Mac Data Recovery Milwaukee To Get The Job Done Without Any Doubt
13. Why Does Dell Laptop Not Shutdown Completely In Windows 10?
14. What Are The 10 Best Antivirus Software Programs For 2018?
15. All About The Boom Of Social Media Apps!
Author: Alex Forsyth