ALL >> Computers >> View Article
User-centric Security, Compliance, And Governance For Box Customers
Total Articles: 35
With BoxWorks 2014 growing into new digs at Moscone Center, Box has cemented its spot in the upper echelon of cloud service providers alongside names like Oracle, SalesForce, and ServiceNow. Box’s traction in the marketplace speaks volumes about the tremendous demand for global information sharing that is simple, fast, and effective. With the wealth of cloud services available to employees, many just a click away, enterprise cloud service providers must deliver a user-friendly experience, or workers will reach for services that do.
The same goes for security providers. Employees like their security frictionless or not at all. Enterprises must satisfy a myriad of internal policies and external regulatory requirements, but today’s employees are not willing to sacrifice functionality for the sake of compliance – nor should they have to.
That’s why Skyhigh and Box have partnered to provide a centralized, policy-driven framework for enterprises to meet all of their cloud security, compliance, and data governance requirements without any change to end-user behavior and without impacting Box functionality.
Data Governance for GE
Partnerships between vendors mean little without third-party endorsement. Validation from one of the largest global organizations in the world speaks wonders. “The Skyhigh and Box partnership delivers data governance and secure collaboration capabilities critical to GE, our employees, customers, and partners worldwide,” said Larry Biagini, Chief Technology Officer at GE.
While Box provides excellent security capabilities and is rated Skyhigh Enterprise-ReadyTM, Skyhigh for Box serves companies with additional data governance requirements. Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO of Box, said “Moving content and collaboration to the cloud enables enterprises across industries and geographies to be more competitive and productive. Our partnership with Skyhigh ensures that these businesses can always meet the strictest data governance requirements.”
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?