ALL >> Education >> View Article
350-001, Ccie Routing & Switching Written- Worried About Your Future? Leave It To Us
Total Articles: 32
The 350-001, CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam checks whether the candidate possesses the ability and talent required for validating, troubleshooting and configuring composite enterprise network framework, understanding the interpreting methods of the framework components and translating operational requirements into particular device forms. It comes with an exam code, which is 350-001
About the test
The 350-001, CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam consists of multiple choice test questions. These test questions range in number from 90-110 and the total time given to solve them is 2 hours or 120 minutes. It is offered in English language only.
Topics covered by the exam
The CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam consists of the following topics:
• (16%) 1.0 Implementing technologies of Layer 2.
• (10%) 2.0 Implementing IPv4.
• (4%) 3.0 Implementation of IPv6.
• (4%) 4.0 Implementing MPLS VPNs of Layer 3.
• (6%) 5.0 Implementing the IP Multicast.
• (9%) 6.0 Implementing network securities.
• (3%) 7.0 Implementation of service for the network.
• (6%) 8.0 Implementing QoS.
• (30%) 9.0 Troubleshooting networks.
• (6%) 10.0 Improving networks.
• (6%) 11.0 Evaluating the suggested changes to networks.
The percentages determine the weight each topic carries in the test and the amount of questions each topic can present as compared to the others. The topics will present questions and tasks that will validate the candidate's knowledge and ability to devise solutions for them and performing them as well. However, there is a chance that the test questions will not only be restricted to these topics. The 350-001, CCIE Routing and Switching Written exam might include questions that do not require book knowledge to be slaves. They might require insight and experience to be solved. However, candidates need to be thoroughly prepared for both situations.
How to prepare for the CCIE Routing and Switching Written exam
Every candidate aspires to ace the test so that he/she could get a certification for his/her talent and can work for a better brighter future. In order to do that every candidate should take the preparation seriously and give it a proper time. There are a few ways for preparing for the tests. The web acts as a source for providing the individuals with so many materials and training kits. The candidates can find online courses, that they can access while sitting at home, the web also provides PDF files that can be downloaded and viewed at ease and it also provides with sites that sell video courses and training kits as dumps to the candidates so that these aspirants can prepare at their own pace and are not limited or restricted in any way. With the help of such test material and training kits candidates can get all the knowledge that is necessary and can also improve their skills at solving problems. Moreover, candidates can also find guides and blueprints that explain about the details of the test comprehensively and aids the individuals in solving any query or confusion they might have.
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar