ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Hosting And Domain Importance To Create A Website
Total Articles: 31
For creating any current day website, hosting and domain plays a very important role. To put website on an internet, there are three basic parts which make it up: Domain name, Hosting or server, Content (site files). Hence all the websites need a web host plan which gives access to a web server, which can accumulate all sorts of data at one place with the world and a good domain name which could create an impact in the market and long term identification in the cyber world. Content includes the site files like .jpg photograph, .mp3 audio file, .avi or .mp4 video file, text file and more. Web host (server) instructs to do computation, read all the contents and give a look to your web page.
Domain name gives you the sense of ownership; it serves as your unique identity over the internet. It represents an IP resource like computer communicates using numbers to contact each other, called IP addresses. It functions same like that of our telephone directory; we can go through the phone book and get the phone number of anyone. Hosting would be impractical without a domain name, to tell the customers about the site location using IP addresses could be very tedious whereas the domain name simplifies this and tells the people that ‘abc.com’ (any computer) is hosted on the server ‘xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx’. Thus to create a presence on the internet and build a reputation you should have registered the domain under your name. Getting a right domain name is much like getting a good first impression. Other importances of domain names are:
- It builds up the credibility that is it gives a professional touch to a business and good impression about the site.
- It helps in building an own brand that is if the company name is included in domain than it increase the brand value and awareness about the brand.
- Websites with unique domain names are given importance by search engines. Preference for your website in this traffic world is an internet success.
- Own personal e-mail can be created using a domain name and it also gives you the flexibility to create multiple e-mails for various organization works.
Nowadays having a domain name is a cheap task, you can have a domain name for yourself, for your own use. Whereas earlier, it was costlier and only a few companies had one for themselves.
The web hosting provides space on the server to organizations to upload their data online that would be accessible via the World Wide Web over the internet. Without web hosting services, there won’t be any place for files to reside and so your domain name would be of no importance. It has a great importance in a marketing process, and to communicate through webpage’s. There are web hosting services like: free web hosting, paid web hosting, Unlimited Reseller Hosting and 1 Dollar Hosting. They offer bundles of features with great combination of price, storage space, bandwidth and other tools that a customer needs like “$1 Web Hosting”. There are many companies in the market which provide these services in different prices, so it is necessary to choose a safe and reliable web hosting service provider. For more details a person can redirect directly to the- http://www.mytruehost.com/.
Web Hosting Articles1. Using Webhooks In Website Monitoring
2. Function And Importance Of Website Monitoring
Author: Gary Martin
3. 4 Factors For Choosing The Best Ios & Android App Development Company
4. Voip A Perfect Choice For All Sized Business
Author: sachin kumar
5. Important Website Metrics That Need Monitoring
6. Why Managed Colocation Services Are The Best Idea For New-age Companies
7. Cheap And Reliable Managed Linux Vps Hosting Plans With Free Domain
Author: Deepak Sinah
8. The Downsides Of Using Mashups For Websites
9. Free Web Hosting Vs. Paid Hosting – Why Paid Is Better?
Author: Md Shawon
10. What Is Web Hosting And What Do We Get From Cheap Web Hosting
Author: Sumit Gadre
11. How To Benefit From Windows Dedicated Server?
12. What Are The Benefits Of Good Graphic Design?
Author: John Mathew
13. How To Take Backup From Cpanel And Whm With Less Effort Using Jetbackup?
14. Start Up A Blog Using $1 Web Hosting Services
15. All About Dedicated Hosting Providers
Author: sumit gadre