ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Body Mass Index Determines Your Type Of Obesity
Total Articles: 3
Most of us cannot get rid of our extra weight, as we don’t know the exact treatment we require to do it. Yes, it’s true that losing extra weight means burn more calorie than you intake, but the burning process is different for different patients.
Physical health of persons varies, exercise and diet plan which would have earned your friend weight loss, could give you no result at all. You must need to learn which exercise and which diet would give you results. Try to find out a good weight loss program or center with a customized plan. A personalized fat loss program takes care of what special do you need to burn your extra calorie. Measuring your Body mass index (BMI) is very important before you join any calorie-burning center or program. If your BMI is as high as 35, you then need weight loss surgery, the extra pound losing workouts and a healthy diet won’t earn you any calorie burn.
Various Nonprofit organizations spread articles and give free seminars about why a weight loss surgery is important for a patient with morbid obesity! It’s true that a surgery is a tough decision, but if your BMI is higher than 35 then you not only look big with your heavy bulges but could suffer with various diseases like type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, joint pain, arthritis, even few types of cancer. That is why a patient at this stage of obesity requires quick relief from their extra weight, as the weight reduces so does decreases the diseases also. There are 3 types of popular bariatric surgical method:- Lap Band, Gastric Sleeve and the Gastric Bypass.
• Lap Band:- A silicon band is wrapped around the stomach to create a small upper part and much larger lower part. After this surgery, you feel less hungry as your stomach gets small and feel full with less amount of food. However, if you are allergic to the metal of the band or have any inflammatory disease in your stomach, or suffering with any mental disorder you cannot go for this surgical option.
• Gastric Sleeve:- According to this technique, the concerning surgeon first staples your stomach to give it a sleeve or tube or banana like structure, the stapled portions are then removed. Almost 85% of your stomach gets eliminated through this surgery. With a small stomach, you feel less hungry and feel satiated with lesser amount of food, which of course helps to reduce your weight soon.
• Gastric Bypass:- Your stomach gets divided into two parts a small upper part and a much larger lower part, then the small intestine is rearranged to connect with the both. This process reduces your hunger and as the intestine is re-routed less calorie is absorbed in your blood. So a lot of extra weight you reduce soon.
Morbid obesity if not treated in proper time it can cause preventable death also. Sadly many patients still cannot go for the surgical options as their insurance lack coverage. A Nonprofit Organization is helping these patients, they strive to do their best to provide them a proper health coverage. They even provide free bariatric surgical options to deserving candidates.
Jackson Smart is a renowned health specialist. He treats patients of obesity by measuring their Body mass index
Fitness Articles1. Visit The Best Dentist In Delhi To Get Bad Breath Cured
Author: Vardhman Dental Care
2. Kundalini Yoga Retreat
Author: Triguna Yoga
3. My Balance Is Fine
4. Into Wellness Launched An Experience Center In Pune
Author: Ritesh Mahindrakar
5. Desay Smart Fitness Tracker Black
6. How To Simplify Complex Cardiovascular Workouts With Workout Tips?
Author: Kaa Yaa
7. How To Perform Cardiovascular Workouts With Workout Review?
Author: Kaa Yaa
8. Perfect Way To Lose Weight Fast
9. Weight Loss Products - Do They Really Work?
Author: stefania daniel
10. The Vape Pen Glass Bubbler Starter Kit From Cloudv
Author: Cloud Vapes
11. 8 Keys Benefits Of Performing Restorative Yoga
12. The Importance Of 24 Hour Gym In Kelowna When It Comes To Weight Loss
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
13. What Makes The Best Yoga Studios In Phoenix
14. Flu Vaccinations Facts And Their Side Effects
Author: Zenifier Watt
15. Know About The Juices For Pre-workout Hours