ALL Ľ Sports >> View Article
Proven Strategies For Playing GolfBy Expert Author: Felton Peaks
Do you want to play golf? You are not alone! Thousands of people try it out every year for the first time. This game can actually be a lifelong pursuit, and many people already know the basics. A proverbial revolving door seems to exist with this game in most nations.
Essentially, they have given up, and they try, and fail, time and time again. There is so much you can do to become a better player, despite the fact that there are so many obstacles to overcome.
You don't need the best clubs, when you first take up golf. You won't need all of the clubs that come with a complete set, so there is no reason to have them in your bag. To get you where you want to go, the number of clubs you will need is really only about six. The most important will be a putter, a sand wedge, and you'll need a driver for obvious reasons. For a beginner you then just add a few more, which are the easiest to hit. You just need a variety of clubs, such as a fairway club and a couple of irons, say a six and an eight. A hybrid or a wood club can work for the fairways, but the choice of which one is up to you. The beginner on the golf course doesn't need any more clubs than these to have a good round on the course. One thing about golf is you can take parts of it and practice just about anywhere. Hopefully you don't need convincing as to why you need to practice with your putter. You can do this either at the course, off the main course, or at home or in a park. With the wedge, this is also easy and you can really practice your soft touch inside your home. Putting practice indoors is a snap, and you can improvise but just work on how accurately you hit the ball.
If you know what a sand trap is, here is a technique to help you get out of them. When you find yourself in the sand, which is usually called the bunker, try not to hit the ball. What you want to do is hit into the sand just behind the golf ball.
The golf ball will fly out of the trap, aided by the sand that you hit behind the ball. It is important to practice quite a bit so you can develop a feel for where you need to strike the ball. Then you also need to practice how deeply you hit into the sand and with how much force. You'll need to use more power in this shot because you're hitting and moving sand. Any time you play golf, even the first time, whether you are young or old, warming up is a must. Spend some time on the driving range before you begin your round on the main course. Just try this and you'll be amazed with how well your game unfolds.
Sports Articles1. Loafers For Women - Know How To Wear Them For The Best Effect
Author: Niklas Eriksson
2. Soccer Jerseys: Are You Choosing The Right One?
Author: Ahmed Minhas
3. Explore The Best Scuba Diving Sites In The Us Virgin Islands
Author: Christy Berry
4. Amazing Health Benefits Of Dragon Boating
Author: anil kumar
5. Bowling Jerseys - Bowlifi
Author: Matt Doyle
6. Cuando Alquiler Coches Baratos Alicante Macolla Este Sotayuda Alveolado
Author: Sonja Herring
7. If These 10 Reasons Donít Make You Want To Buy An Inflatable Paddleboard, Nothing Will
Author: Hamish Hiles
8. Buying Guide: Get The Best Bicycle Pump From Online Store
Author: Michael James
9. Customized Cricket Uniforms: The Best Outfit For Your Winning Combination
Author: Formative Sports
10. How Fabric Plays A Crucial Role In The Designing Of The Basketball Uniforms
Author: Formative Sports
11. How Video Publishers Should Adopt Mobile Strategy
12. Dragon Boating Tips For Beginners
Author: Glowriya Walker
13. Guide To Fun And Affordable Road Trips
Author: RUSTY REX RALLIES
14. Soccer Betting Why Many Progressive Betting System Fail
15. Self Defense And Martial Arts - Tips For Choosing The Right Self-defense Instructor
Author: Mark Jamon