ALL >> Art >> View Article
A Brief Differentiation Between Cheap Canvas Prints And Posters
Total Articles: 7
Are you looking cheap canvas prints for your house? Well, as we know that every individual have their own choice. But canvas prints are those accessories where the choices of most of people meet. There are a lot of people who are still not aware about the characteristics and benefits of these prints and still prefer the old format of oil printing and posters. People who are getting educated about the uses of canvas are gradually switching over to this format of printing.
Differentiating canvas over posters:
• Frames: The frames that are used in canvas prints are brawny as compared to the frames of the normal posters. The reason for it is that these prints are stretched over the frames, but in case of posters the frames are provided for additional support and to preserve it for a longer time and hence is not a part of the art.
• Inks: There is a lot of difference in the inks used in cheap canvas printing and the inks used for posters. The ink used in the canvas has different properties like protecting the print from heat, UV lights. It is also used to increase the lifespan of the prints. The inks used in posters gradually fade away while the inks in the canvas are soaked in cotton fabrics which fade easily.
• Fabrics and papers: Papers are used in printing the posters while cotton fabrics are used in printing canvas.
• Lifespan: Cheap canvas prints have a greater life span as compared to the posters which only last for some years. There are different reasons for the increased lifespan of the canvas prints like frames, printing technology, inks and other materials.
• Moisture resistant: Pictures that are printed on the canvas are resistant to moisture. Hence it is resistible to every type of season change as compared to posters which gradually fade away because of presence of moisture in the atmosphere.
• Durability: The substance which has a greater lifespan will have longer durability so does the cheap canvas prints. They can be stretched, framed and folded as per the desired requirements, but not in case of posters. Posters cannot be stretched because of the use of paper.
• No color distortion: Since dye and fabrics is used in the making of the art so, there is any color distortion. While in case of posters, you will get a lot of color distortion because of irregularity in the paper.
There is no point of comparison of cheap canvas printing over posters. It is so because there are lots of advantages of the canvas prints, but to avail the complete advantage of the prints you have to hire a professional printing company. These prints can also be produced as gifts as they suit to every occasion. Most of the companies will provide you with customizable services so that you can print all type of image on the canvas as per your requisition. So, what are you waiting for when you can grab a suitable print as per your requirements?
Sandy Tyler is a professional photographer working in Sydney. He relies upon StellaCanvas.com to fulfil his need for cheap canvas prints of the highest quality. The company provides cheap canvas printing services in a wide array of sizes. All items are printed within the country only and not in a workshop abroad.
Art Articles1. Benefits Of Taking Up Keyboard Lessons For Children
Author: Simon Kirk
2. Insertion Of Drones Have Changed The Perception Of Cinema
Author: Hudson Gerald
3. Some Good Reasons For Buying Oil Paintings
Author: Johnny Wayne
4. What Flaws Could Be In Your Video Marketing?
5. Importance Of A Video In Social Media Marketing For Your Business
6. Candid Wedding Photographer In Bhopal: Inevitable Part Of Your Dream Wedding
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
7. Eternal Wedding Images By Student Studio
Author: Sumit Bhalla
8. Hiring Professionals To Capture Every Aspect Of Your Life
Author: Mandina Lewis
9. Why Are Ponchos Back In Vogue?
10. Various Ways To Print Instagram Photos From Your Iphone
Author: William is the author of this article.
11. World With Vfx – Career, Technology, Success.
Author: Rishabh Singh
12. No Limits For Designing, Its Time For Textile Desiging.
Author: Rishabh Singh
13. Precious Tips To Help You Get Better In Aerial Inspection Industry
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Career In Digital Filmmaking
Author: Rishabh Singh
15. Specto Art Space Announces Photography Call For Entries 2017