ALL >> Art >> View Article
Finding Strength Through Encouragement
Total Articles: 1
When life gets hard and times get tough, we need encouragement. When even the sunrise does nothing to brighten the day, however, it can hard to find the cheerfulness needed to make it through the day. However, you need to look no further than the gospel, to songs and poems that encourage and inspire, giving you the strength to make it through the hard times.
The poems that truly inspire us to reach for new heights also do something else: they bring us closer to God, helping us to treat the problem at its source. Unlike distractions, which serve only as a bandage on a wound, growing closer to God treats the injury, burning out the infection and purifying it with His grace. It's common for people to worry about sickness, old age, paying the bills, and numerous other day to day worries. It happens to you, too.
But if you knew you could overcome any difficulty you would face throughout the rest of your life, how would it make you feel? Would you still worry? That is the basis of most any religion; not praise and worship, but peace and acceptance. From Christianity to Buddhism, these ideologies teach the strength to accept and overcome anything life throws your way.
However, learning this acceptance takes time. It doesn't come naturally; indeed, human nature is more likely to fight and rebel against acceptance itself, even if it is the better way. The only way to overcome this natural reflex and become the master of your own soul is through dedicated meditation and soul searching. You must learn what causes you to feel and react the way you do, and then force yourself to place faith in something bigger than yourself.
Poems of Encouragement cane help you do this, both through their inspiring messages, and by opening your mind to the possibilities. Man likes to think himself as king of the mountain, and rely on no other force beyond his own reasoning. However, man's reasoning is flawed and human, and takes on temporal borders; it is impossible for man, on his own, to think in terms of eternity. By embracing God and his wisdom, man can overcome these restrictions in his quest to understand the truth of the world.
When times grow hard, stop leaning on your own understanding. Put your faith in God, and turn to poems of encouragement like the 23 Psalm. Let these ancient words of wisdom give you the peace you seek, and let them guide you to a new level of understanding that you lacked before.
John Smith is a writer who lives by a creed: greet each day as a new beginning. Myprayers.net helps him do that on a regular basis by providing inspiration at the start of each day.
For More Information Please Visit :- http://www.myprayers.net/
Art Articles1. Why Is 3d Walkthrough Presentation An Impeccable Task In The Field Of Architecture?
Author: The Cheesy Animation
2. How To Make Your Ad Award Winning Advertising Creative
Author: Ryan Tim
3. Buy Beautiful Yoga Art In Best Quality From Online Art Store Gallery
4. Ever Wanted Mini Me Figurines Of Yourself? You Dream Comes True Here!
5. Trinidad And Tobago Wedding Photographers
Author: Photographer in Trinidad
6. Redefine Your Interior Décor With Some Exotic Hand Painted Art
Author: Linda Thomas
7. Freeway Rick Ross : Planting The Seed, New Program For Disadvantaged Children
8. An Introduction To Dance Classes In Northern Kentucky
9. Artist Job In Delhi|6 Best Art Job Sites In India
Author: Adish Puri
10. Find The Best Schlafzimmer Bilder From The Online Art Gallery
11. Speculating On The Candid Photography Costbefore Signing The Contract
Author: Snehal Desai
12. Find Beautiful Kunstdrucke From Renowned Artists Online
13. Video Production Companies Are Getting Hired For Youtube Marketing
14. The Online Marketing Never Goes Out With Video Optimization
15. Modern Indian Artist
Author: siva kun