ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Treat Sleep Apnea-the Easier Way
Total Articles: 233
Sleep Apnea involves complete cease of breathing while asleep for almost 10 to 20 minutes, which could be fatal for the patient. The patient suffering from Sleep Apnea might get the attack several times throughout the night, usually without knowing. Males are more susceptible to this disease as compared to adult women.
Sleep Apnea is primarily of two types- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA). Another rare type is also found which is termed as “Mixed Sleep Apnea”, that is basically a blend of CSA and OSA.
OSA is mainly caused due to relaxation and collapsing of the soft tissue that is present at the back f the throat that gets blocked and prevents the passage of air into the lungs. CSA happens when brain sends irregular signals to the muscles in order to control breathing.
The symptoms of Sleep Apnea may vary from patient to patient. The main symptoms of Sleep Apnea are:
• Headache without reason, after waking up in the morning
• Feeling drowsy throughout the day
• Irritability over small things
• Loud interrupted snoring
• Forgetfulness, poor judgement, bed-wetting and sudden behavioural changes
• Sleeping longer than normal
• High blood pressure
• Forceful breathing
As soon as you start experiencing the symptoms of Sleep Apnea, it is wise to take medical supervision. Sleep Apnea is diagnosed with Polysomnogram. There are many treatments for the disease, which will be better determined by the physician, depending on your health conditions.
Often weight loss in advised for people with excess body fat. Excess fat in the neck could be the cause of narrowing the airway and causing obstructions. Positional therapy also works for certain patients. Sleeping on the side often relaxes people to reduce Sleep Apnea. CPAP Machine (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is given to many people to cure the disease. This method is widely used and is treated as one of the most effective ways of curing sleep Apnea. A mild change in lifestyle often helps people in treating the diseases from the roots.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab