ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Effective Method To Change Mac Address
Total Articles: 4
A Mac Address is the Media Access Control Address is a unique number with a combination of alphabets and numbers and this identity is assigned to a network adapter when it is produced by a manufacturer. It can be pointed out as the identifier for recognizing the particular device and it can also be said as the digital fingerprint of your computer. Even though, it is not possible to change Mac address of your network card as it is hardwired to the card, but it will be possible to spoof a varied address, thus concealing your computer on the internet. However, when this should be done, a slight change should be made to the registry. However, making changes to the registry is not always recommended. So, now your question would be how to do this?
There is the best and easiest method available. You can purchase network cards specially meant for this purpose in the market. Now, let us get into the details about why these cards and this alternative is the best as compared to many other alternatives available for making a change in the Mac address:
There are software programs available for this purpose, but software manufacturers can restrict the usage of these programs in such a way that it can be used only on an authorized network card. This type of copy protection depends on the hardware address of the network card. This method of copy protection is not beneficial to legitimate users as network cards generally fail. On the other hand, when you make use of the network card specially meant for this purpose, it can bear in the event of hardware failure.
In addition, it will be possible to connect to the internet via Broadband Internet Service Provider only when your laptop has a cable modem or network card with an authorized IP address. On the other hand, when the card meant for this purpose is used, it will clone the card that is authorized to get access to the internet. It will also enable connecting two computers to a single internet connection in such a way that you can enjoy two internet connections with one payment.
Every other method available to change Mac Address are not of good quality and when it comes to software-based method, they make changes to the registry or even to some system files. They do not actually change the address, but they will make your computer to feel that a new Ethernet address has been added for a short period.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Effective-Method-To-Change-Mac-Address/8628466/
Are you facing any difficulties in changing the MAC address with ineffective software products, then don't worry. Now you can change mac address with an effective SpeedDemon networking products which are compatible with every operating systems. To explore more, pease Click Here.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?