ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
How To Choose The Right Kind Of Nappy Pants For Your Baby
Total Articles: 185
Nappies are an indispensable part of baby care. They are not only a great answer to defecating and urinating issues that crop up before a baby is properly toilet trained, but also serve as valuable tools in case the parents are in the need of travelling. There are different types of nappies available in today’s market, such as the traditional cotton nappies, disposable nappies as well as reusable nappies. First time parents often wonder as to what kind of nappy pants would be ideal for their babies, as all of the different varieties stand ground with their own beneficial aspects. In this article, we will discuss certain facts that should be kept in mind while shopping for your baby nappies which will in turn help you to make the right choice.
• Firstly, keep in mind the convenience factor. Check whether a particular type of nappy is easy to use or not. Can they be washed and dried easily? Do they have stuffing facility in case you want to increase their absorption capacity? Are they easy to carry while travelling?
• Secondly, consider the cost. Cloth nappies are much cheaper in price than the branded, disposable ones. This means that with the increasing number of disposable nappies required by your baby in a given day, your nappy-expenses will become much higher. On the other hand, cloth nappies fit perfectly and they feel much softer against the tender baby skin.
• Next, ask yourself whether you would prefer using washable nappies instead of disposable ones. If you go for the washable ones, remember that repeated detergent washes make cloth harsh over time. Using a fabric that has wool in it is a much better option as they stay softer for longer periods.
• Do you want to go for nappies that require fewer changes per day and offer less leakage? Or are you comfortable with nappies that require frequent changes without which they might leak? Reusable nappies are required to be changed frequently compared to the disposable ones. They are also very environment-friendly and usually cost more than the disposable ones.
• Heavier padded nappies work better than the normal nappies in case your baby needs overnight protection or you are up for travelling. So based on different circumstances, you might need to use varying types of nappy pants.
Types of nappies
Cloth nappies: Cloth nappies fit babies perfectly and they also reduce the chances of developing rashes. They are made by blending a mix of cotton, hemp and bamboo for greater absorption capacity.
Disposable nappies: They contain layers made of super-absorbent chemicals present in inner liner and have a plastic outer covering for preventing leakage.
Bio-disposable nappies: These contain biodegradable products like hemp, bamboo and cotton which disintegrate completely over time, thus not affecting the environment negatively.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. 6 Activities You Can Do With Your Kids To Enhance Their Lives
Author: Alvina Jennifer
2. How To Be A Good Parent: Some Valuable Tips!
3. Why Education Must For Disabled?
Author: Ross Barkely
4. What Are The Different Types Of Diapers For Your Baby?
Author: Harleen Kaur
5. A Guide On Choosing The Best Baby Diaper Pants
Author: Harleen Kaur
6. What Are The Keys To Successful Parenting?
Author: Sanjana Sharma
7. 6 Factors To Consider When Buying A Ride-on
Author: Nathan Crowley
8. How To Deal With Your Children’s Boredom
Author: Katherine Harris
9. Does Hiring A Professional Newborn Photographer Make Sense? Here’s The Answer!
Author: Tony Singh
10. Benefits Of Online Communities For Kids
11. 4 Questions To Ask Before You Hire Event Organizers In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
12. Tips To Find Kids How To Use Social Media With Safety
13. Going To School Turns Interesting For Kids With Designer Backpacks As Carriers
Author: Nitin Jain
14. Gifting Diaper Bags After Buying The Same Online Is The Easiest And Best Option
Author: Nitin Jain
15. How To Get Pregnant Even If A Woman Has Pcos?
Author: Swati Desai