ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
How To Choose The Right Kind Of Nappy Pants For Your Baby
Total Articles: 185
Nappies are an indispensable part of baby care. They are not only a great answer to defecating and urinating issues that crop up before a baby is properly toilet trained, but also serve as valuable tools in case the parents are in the need of travelling. There are different types of nappies available in today’s market, such as the traditional cotton nappies, disposable nappies as well as reusable nappies. First time parents often wonder as to what kind of nappy pants would be ideal for their babies, as all of the different varieties stand ground with their own beneficial aspects. In this article, we will discuss certain facts that should be kept in mind while shopping for your baby nappies which will in turn help you to make the right choice.
• Firstly, keep in mind the convenience factor. Check whether a particular type of nappy is easy to use or not. Can they be washed and dried easily? Do they have stuffing facility in case you want to increase their absorption capacity? Are they easy to carry while travelling?
• Secondly, consider the cost. Cloth nappies are much cheaper in price than the branded, disposable ones. This means that with the increasing number of disposable nappies required by your baby in a given day, your nappy-expenses will become much higher. On the other hand, cloth nappies fit perfectly and they feel much softer against the tender baby skin.
• Next, ask yourself whether you would prefer using washable nappies instead of disposable ones. If you go for the washable ones, remember that repeated detergent washes make cloth harsh over time. Using a fabric that has wool in it is a much better option as they stay softer for longer periods.
• Do you want to go for nappies that require fewer changes per day and offer less leakage? Or are you comfortable with nappies that require frequent changes without which they might leak? Reusable nappies are required to be changed frequently compared to the disposable ones. They are also very environment-friendly and usually cost more than the disposable ones.
• Heavier padded nappies work better than the normal nappies in case your baby needs overnight protection or you are up for travelling. So based on different circumstances, you might need to use varying types of nappy pants.
Types of nappies
Cloth nappies: Cloth nappies fit babies perfectly and they also reduce the chances of developing rashes. They are made by blending a mix of cotton, hemp and bamboo for greater absorption capacity.
Disposable nappies: They contain layers made of super-absorbent chemicals present in inner liner and have a plastic outer covering for preventing leakage.
Bio-disposable nappies: These contain biodegradable products like hemp, bamboo and cotton which disintegrate completely over time, thus not affecting the environment negatively.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Babysitter Maternity Care And Patient Caretaker Services In Noida
Author: Satya prakash
2. Diaper Bags | Babyhaven
3. Baby Travel Gear - Car Seat Mats & Travel Potty | Babyhaven
4. Strollers - Jogging Strollers, Double Strollers & Travel Systems | Babyhaven
5. Baby Playards & Portable Beds | Babyhaven
6. Car Seats - Travel Systems, Infant Car Seats & Booster Seat | Babyhaven
7. Baby Carriers - Front, Back & Hip Carriers | Babyhaven
8. Infant Activity - Activity Gyms, Playmats & Baby Walkers | Babyhaven
9. Choosing The Right Baby Feeding Bottles
Author: Piyush Ranjan
10. Babyhaven - Baby Toys, Puzzles, Musical Instruments, Games, Educational Toys Makes Your Baby Happy.
11. Babyhaven - Baby Monitors, Safety Gates & All Child Proofing Products
12. Babyhaven - Baby Cribs, Bedding Sets & Baby Furniture
13. Baby Health Care Products Keep Your Little Happy & Healthy | Babyhaven
14. Baby Products - Baby Food, Baby Bottles, Pacifiers | Babyhaven
15. Baby Clothes - Baby Haven Offers A Wide Selection Of Baby Clothing