ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Why Reputable Quality Seo Is Art With Logic
Total Articles: 1
One question that keeps on floating in the SEO industry is – ‘Is SEO a science or an art?’ The answer to this question is complex and requires an understanding of various parameters.
Good SEO Is Based On Facts
First of all let us understand the definitions of science and arts. Science is based on facts and it follows a specific process. Results here are measurable and can even be repeated. However, an art is creative imagination. The results are unpredictable and procedures are difficult to reproduce.
Good SEO services use mathematics and statistics to create their strategies. However, it goes beyond the conventional graphs and quantitative results. For example, surveys say that most of the visits to the websites come through search results. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean people who visit these web pages actually end up buying the product.
Its high quality content that attracts and engages visitors. It’s the two-way communication process that actually helps in generating more leads which eventually become customers. And producing quality content is an art as there are no fixed rules about what comes under quality.
1. Quality is always defined by the customer. Hence, understanding the customer need and incorporating this factor in the content is indeed an art.
2. Search engines do not function as plain machines or systems. Top search engines have brains that do a lot of thinking for every single search. Thus, just pushing keywords and links is not sufficient.
Quality SEO Is Customized To Target Audiences
Professional search engine optimization firms do not provide mere information. They give solutions which people usually seek. This enables the website to get a higher rank in the search results.
Hence every search engine optimization project is different and every problem is unique. Strategies need to be modified to suit the current conditions. Hence firms create innovative strategies to get the desired results. Actually it is a continuous development process and any success in the past may or may not yield the same results.
SEO Deals With Human Behavior
And humans are not constant variables. Hence, SEO has to rely on creative processes rather than banking on scientific ones. Ample points to illustrate that SEO is more of an art than a science.
However calling SEO a mere art will be unjust. There is something more than an art here. In SEO art has to be applied with logic. Without logic SEO will become highly unpredictable and will lose the trust. Logic in search engine optimization helps to understand various metrics which arts fail to understand. An art will not know why people visit a website more than once But when logic is applied one can get the answer that satisfaction in the first meetings forces people to visit the website again.
In short, SEO is an art which by using logic, understands the internet and people psyche and optimizes the web content according to the customers so that it gets a high rank in the search results.
Sameer is campaign director at AiDASiNC - specialist internet marketing company in India. He can be reached on email@example.com.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Different Ways Social Media Impacts Seo
Author: Web Click India
2. Seo Is An Ongoing Investment That Takes Some Time To Show Results - Here's Why
Author: Web Click India
3. Seo Guidelines For Wordpress Websites
4. Sidetracks For Seo Soup To Nuts
Author: RYB MARKETING
5. Attributes Of An Effective Web Design
Author: Chris Hekeik
6. Virtual Reality (vr) Creates An Artificial Environment In The World. It Can Create Realistic Images,
Author: riya John
7. Effects Of Social Media Search Engine Optimization (seo)
Author: Junayet Sajib
8. Buy Hospital Equipment Online|jaypee Scientific
9. A Medium Of General Awareness
Author: steve robert
10. Aafilogic Infotech Is A Best Digital Marketing Company Delhi Ncr & India
11. Seo & Website Design: Everything You Need To Know
Author: Ben Ross
12. Reasons For Sudden Ranking Loss And Ways To Fix Them Up
Author: Gunjan singh
13. Professional Services Of Seo Experts In Sydney
Author: Harry Sazos
14. Top 2 Ways To Get Higher Rankings In Major Search Engines
Author: Andrew Mccann
15. Learn How Google My Business Can Impact Your Local Seo
Author: Rosario Berry