ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Why Reputable Quality Seo Is Art With Logic
Total Articles: 1
One question that keeps on floating in the SEO industry is – ‘Is SEO a science or an art?’ The answer to this question is complex and requires an understanding of various parameters.
Good SEO Is Based On Facts
First of all let us understand the definitions of science and arts. Science is based on facts and it follows a specific process. Results here are measurable and can even be repeated. However, an art is creative imagination. The results are unpredictable and procedures are difficult to reproduce.
Good SEO services use mathematics and statistics to create their strategies. However, it goes beyond the conventional graphs and quantitative results. For example, surveys say that most of the visits to the websites come through search results. But, that doesn’t necessarily mean people who visit these web pages actually end up buying the product.
Its high quality content that attracts and engages visitors. It’s the two-way communication process that actually helps in generating more leads which eventually become customers. And producing quality content is an art as there are no fixed rules about what comes under quality.
1. Quality is always defined by the customer. Hence, understanding the customer need and incorporating this factor in the content is indeed an art.
2. Search engines do not function as plain machines or systems. Top search engines have brains that do a lot of thinking for every single search. Thus, just pushing keywords and links is not sufficient.
Quality SEO Is Customized To Target Audiences
Professional search engine optimization firms do not provide mere information. They give solutions which people usually seek. This enables the website to get a higher rank in the search results.
Hence every search engine optimization project is different and every problem is unique. Strategies need to be modified to suit the current conditions. Hence firms create innovative strategies to get the desired results. Actually it is a continuous development process and any success in the past may or may not yield the same results.
SEO Deals With Human Behavior
And humans are not constant variables. Hence, SEO has to rely on creative processes rather than banking on scientific ones. Ample points to illustrate that SEO is more of an art than a science.
However calling SEO a mere art will be unjust. There is something more than an art here. In SEO art has to be applied with logic. Without logic SEO will become highly unpredictable and will lose the trust. Logic in search engine optimization helps to understand various metrics which arts fail to understand. An art will not know why people visit a website more than once But when logic is applied one can get the answer that satisfaction in the first meetings forces people to visit the website again.
In short, SEO is an art which by using logic, understands the internet and people psyche and optimizes the web content according to the customers so that it gets a high rank in the search results.
Sameer is campaign director at AiDASiNC - specialist internet marketing company in India. He can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. 6 Key Features Businesses Should Consider Before Choosing A Web Host
Author: Chris Walker
2. 9 Powerful Elements Of An Ecommerce Website For Maximum Reach
Author: Chris Walker
3. Increase Search Engine Ranking - Seo Expert
4. Winning Seo Strategy That Helps To Sail Through Competition
Author: Web Click India
5. Digital Marketing Companies – Enhance Your Brand Image By Creating Unique Identity
Author: Snehal Desai
6. 11 Easy Ways To Generate Traffic To Your Website
Author: Saurabh Nahata
7. Know About Mobile First Indexing For Seo
Author: David Deevan
8. Are You Speaking To A Qualified Seo Specialist?
Author: Ben Ross
9. How You Can Pick The Very Best Ecommerce Platform For Seo(2018)
Author: Easyfix Technologies
10. The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimisation Services For Business Websites
Author: steve robert
11. Avoid These Ecommerce Seo Blunders That Ruin Your Entire Search Ranking
Author: Web Click India
12. Four Questions To Ask When Hiring An Seo Company
Author: Nik Gallagher
13. Boost Your Website Ranking With Search Engine Optimization Services | Pds
Author: Meenakshi Jain
14. Which Seo Agency From Dubai Is Right For Your Needs
Author: SEO Agency Dubai
15. Know About Advantages Of Hiring The Best Seo Company Dubai
Author: SEO Company Dubai