ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
About Jennifer Shearin Group Wellness Coaching
Total Articles: 5
Jennifer Shearin’s experience as a registered nurse over the past 19+ years has given her a unique perspective on the strengths and shortcomings of the current system, the effect of the average American lifestyle on health and wellness, and on the potential for change that we each carry within us.
After becoming burned out and disillusioned after nearly a decade of working as a nurse, in 2003 Jennifer realized that she had been neglecting her own self-care while caring for others. Her striving to regain balance in her life became a quest for knowledge on all aspects of wellness. She has become very passionate about nutrition, and the role that lifestyle plays in creating chronic illness, as well as how changes in lifestyle can transform and heal. After having been a resource on wellness information for her friends and family for the past several years, Jennifer completed the Integrative Health Coach Professional Training Program foundation course at Duke Integrative Medicine in 2011. She is passionate about changing the future of healthcare by empowering people to play a more active role in their own self-care.
In addition, Jennifer is the homeschooling mother of three boys, and works as a labor and delivery nurse. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Western Governors University in 2013, and also became board certified in Inpatient Obstetrics Nursing. She is active in the local food movement, teaches meditation and self-care classes, leads group coaching sessions, and manages a community garden.
“I found Jennifer Shearin an effective, mindful health and wellness coach. Jennifer’s comforting, calm style provides the client a safe atmosphere to share their vision and move forward in pursuit of wellness.” – M. Ann Dirks
“Jennifer is an insightful, empathic, creative health coach. She is effective at leading clients to success as they accomplish their health goals.” -Angela Lutes
Fitness Articles1. Top 5 Tips To Find Your Best-suited Massage Therapist Utah!
Author: Vicky Mamoria
2. Aafm India, Offering The Best Finance Courses
Author: ponting brown
3. Why Yoga Is Beneficial For Your Health?
Author: Alfaso Taylor
4. Why Body Massage Service Is Needed?
5. Why People Taking Body Massage In Bangalore
6. 4 Awesome Equivalent Exercises Tothe Kettle Ball
7. The Evolution Of The Metatron Has Led To Better Medical Analysis
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
8. Trust A Psychotherapist If You Want To Gain From Emotional Wellness
Author: Lewis Thornton
9. Major Benefits Of Doing Pilates On Daily Basis
Author: Holly Coane
10. The Growing Issue Of Infertility Is Concerning To The Medical World
Author: Dakota Mehaffey
11. Physical & Mental Benefits Of Chinese Massage For Gaining Popularity
Author: Chinese Massage
12. How Pole Dancers Are Easy Crowd Pullers In The Underbellies Of Sydney
Author: Spencer Holden
13. How An Exotic Body Massage Is A Stress Buster For Every Anxieties
Author: Emma Brain
14. Why To Choose Whey Protein Isolate
Author: Harish Chauhan
15. Features Of Yoga Teacher Training In India That Make Everyone Love It
Author: Dave Woods