ALL >> Computers >> View Article
What Are The Differences Between Surface 2 And Surface Pro 2?
Total Articles: 30
The variations between the surface tablet models from Microsoft is an area that confuses the perception of the entire surface series from their giant makers. Some people say that these two are simply a cheap and expensive versions of Microsoft’s product, but the fact is that there is a lot more difference between them.
Differences between models: The Surface 2 is comparable to a lower cost Android tablet and it has Windows 8.1 RT as its operating System. Only the applications compatible with this OS can be loaded to this tablet. The model makes use of hardware programs that are typically found in many tablets and Smartphones and it has NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. On the other hand, the Surface Pro 2 can be compared with a business class laptop computer. It has Windows 8.1 Pro, which is an OS that permits the users to run common Windows Apps. Also, it can connect to a business network Windows domain. As compared to a typical tablet, it has a better hardware and the Intel Core i5 Processor is something that can be found in a typical office laptop.
Some manufacturers generally give different identities for their consumer grade products and business class products and experts say that Microsoft would have served better, if these two models were given different names, rather than just adding Pro to one of them. Now, let us get into the details about the differences between generations of these two models:
The sales of the first generation of Microsoft Surface Series began in the month of October in 2012 and the announcement for the same was made during the summer months in the same year. Then, the second generation of the 2 series was introduced in the year 2013 in the month of October. Then the 2 series was upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1 OS. The second generation lower end tablets are now called as Surface 2 and this product can now be purchased with Microsoft Surface 2 promo code at the best cost. As mentioned earlier, this model has the RT version of the Operating System. Apps for this model can be obtained from the Microsoft Windows Store.
When the next generation was introduced, many concerns in the hardware in the previous version were addressed by Microsoft by giving it the term ‘Pro’ as an addition to its name. The second generation is lighter and faster and significant improvement was brought in the battery life in both models. Surface Pro 2 promo code is now available for people interested in making this purchase.
So, irrespective of whether you wish to opt for any of these two models, there are Microsoft Surface 2 promo code and Surface Pro 2 promo code.
Microsoftofficepromocodes.com is your one stop shop to purchase latest products released by Microsoft at discount prices by using microsoft office promo code.Using our microsoft surface 2 promo code users can get most advantages of Microsoft office for their work part. To know more, Click here.
Computers Articles1. Gmail Account Recovery Steps By Reset Gmail Password Experts (866)324-3o42
Author: sofia smith
2. Gmail Customer Care Number 1-844-209-3224us Gmail Customer Service
Author: Gmail support number for resolving Gmail issues
3. Tор Four Tірѕ Fоr Choosing A Web Developer Fоr Your Web Site
4. Four Straight Forward Steps For A Web Design
5. How To Choose Thе Rіght Web Developer Fоr уоur Wеb ѕіtе
6. How To Be A Creative Web Developer
7. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
8. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
9. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
10. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
11. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
12. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
13. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
14. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
15. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold