ALL >> Business >> View Article
Latest Trends In Secure Data Storage Using Cloud Computing
Total Articles: 12
With every new product that technology offers, one wonders if this is the limit of human intellect. The latest in the offering is Cloud Computing. Here, one can store, access, and modify data in real-time. With an internet connection we can store data on a main server and access it from anywhere and from any device with the necessary applications. Once the data is stored, it may be accessed by anyone, making it vulnerable. In these times of cyber crime, data security is always a high priority.
Why Cloud Authentication?
Cloud authentication helps you keep the data secure and limit the access only to the user. In other words, the data is accessible only to the authorized individual with the corresponding authentic credentials. For example, like an email account, a unique user ID and password act as an authentication.
However one may still be vulnerable to a digital attack. To enhance the security, multiple layers of security are added thus making it very difficult for a third-party access to your information.
How Does This Work?
The process of adding multiple layers for security is commonly called as Multi-Factor Authentication or Two Factor authentication. This pattern makes use of another layer of security in addition to the User ID and password. Depending upon the feasibility, there are various means to add multiple layers of security. We can use the Captcha codes, biometrics, and retina scans, devices that generate cryptic codes using letters number or both. Now a days, mobile phones double-up as a device to facilitate the third layer of security. The most popular feature is the messaging service that sends out a one-time password (OTP) which is valid only for a specific time and specific number of uses. It generally expires after one use. This procedure is also known as SMS 2 factor authentication. The access is secure, as the request for an OTP is sent out from the user’s P.C., the code that is generated is sent to that same user’s mobile device and is valid only temporarily.
Advantages of Cloud Services
One may wonder, if this is the amount of care that needs to be assured in order to store data online, why do it? The service providers take utmost care to protect your data from digital threats. These services are highly beneficial to any enterprise. With cut-throat competition and fast and quality decision making, we need information at the tips of our fingers. With cloud authentication services you can continue with your work remotely as well!
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl