ALL >> Business >> View Article
Latest Trends In Secure Data Storage Using Cloud Computing
Total Articles: 12
With every new product that technology offers, one wonders if this is the limit of human intellect. The latest in the offering is Cloud Computing. Here, one can store, access, and modify data in real-time. With an internet connection we can store data on a main server and access it from anywhere and from any device with the necessary applications. Once the data is stored, it may be accessed by anyone, making it vulnerable. In these times of cyber crime, data security is always a high priority.
Why Cloud Authentication?
Cloud authentication helps you keep the data secure and limit the access only to the user. In other words, the data is accessible only to the authorized individual with the corresponding authentic credentials. For example, like an email account, a unique user ID and password act as an authentication.
However one may still be vulnerable to a digital attack. To enhance the security, multiple layers of security are added thus making it very difficult for a third-party access to your information.
How Does This Work?
The process of adding multiple layers for security is commonly called as Multi-Factor Authentication or Two Factor authentication. This pattern makes use of another layer of security in addition to the User ID and password. Depending upon the feasibility, there are various means to add multiple layers of security. We can use the Captcha codes, biometrics, and retina scans, devices that generate cryptic codes using letters number or both. Now a days, mobile phones double-up as a device to facilitate the third layer of security. The most popular feature is the messaging service that sends out a one-time password (OTP) which is valid only for a specific time and specific number of uses. It generally expires after one use. This procedure is also known as SMS 2 factor authentication. The access is secure, as the request for an OTP is sent out from the user’s P.C., the code that is generated is sent to that same user’s mobile device and is valid only temporarily.
Advantages of Cloud Services
One may wonder, if this is the amount of care that needs to be assured in order to store data online, why do it? The service providers take utmost care to protect your data from digital threats. These services are highly beneficial to any enterprise. With cut-throat competition and fast and quality decision making, we need information at the tips of our fingers. With cloud authentication services you can continue with your work remotely as well!
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India