ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Create And Edit Pdf Files With Pdf Software
Total Articles: 1
If you are looking for affordable and reliable PDF software, PDF Studio Pro for Windows provides the full range of features at only a fraction of the cost of the official Adobe Acrobat software. The program is also one-hundred percent compatible with the PDF standard, so any files edited or created using the software should not have any problems opening with any application or device which supports the format. The professional version introduces a range of additional features, such as the ability to batch process multiple PDF files, digitally sign your documents and split and merge multiple documents. This version costs $129, as opposed to $89 for PDF Studio Standard. This version is ideal for business users and any other professionals who need the full range of features.
The main purpose of PDF Studio Pro is to make it possible for businesses and self-employed individuals to operate a paperless, or almost paperless office. It includes a wide range of features to make this possible, and thanks to its excellent ease of use, working with PDF files has never been easier. Some of the most significant features include the following:
- Create and edit PDF documents without any restrictions.
- Use optical character recognition (ORC) to scan documents containing non-editable text and turn it into an editable format.
- Review and mark up content in any PDF document using sounds, basic shapes, text boxes and images.
- Create, fill in and save interactive PDF forms.
- Merge and split multiple PDF documents. This feature is exclusive to the professional version.
- Edit any text and image content in any PDF file.
- Digitally sign your own PDF files to protect them. This feature is exclusive to the professional version.
- Add additional features to any PDF file, such as footers, headers, watermarks and bookmarks.
- Provide password-protection and other access permission features for any PDF file.
- Convert PDF files from any text- or image-based content as well as Microsoft Word documents.
- Annotate PDF documents using comments.
- The professional edition also includes the ability to batch process multiple files, and it includes precision measuring features.
The PDF format has long been the industry standard for things like printable materials such as brochures and electronic books and other publications. Due to its immense popularity, the format is also very widely supported. Most modern smartphones include a PDF reader, and such file are also supported by modern browsers and on virtually any modern operating system. PDF Studio is also available for Linux and Mac as well as Windows.
You can compare both the Standard and Pro version on the official product website at http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio . You can also find out how PDF Studio compares to the official Adobe Acrobat program. Free trials are available for both versions, and the full version may be purchased online and downloaded. Special discounted prices are available for non-profit and academic organizations. You can find out more about these difference licenses on the product website. Volume licenses are available too.
Computers Articles1. Defend Your Business From Ibm I Series Disaster Recovery Mistakes
Author: Noah Truax
2. Best Free Online Project Management Software
Author: Case Camp
3. Optimizing The Contract Management Process
Author: James Blake
4. Affordable Services For Xbox One Repair Glasgow
Author: Tony Blair
5. Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Free Proxies
8. Windows Update Error 80244018
9. Major Factors Affecting A Successful Implementation Of Hospital Management System
Author: sanchi mehra
10. Quick Fixes For Sony Playstation 4 Repair Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
11. Ecommerce Development In Prahladnagar
Author: ECommerce Development in Prahladnagar
12. How Norton App Lock Works?
Author: James Watson
13. How To Determine & Choose Best Online Cloud Backup Services ?
Author: Vidhi koya
14. Issues & Fixes For Xbox One Repair London
Author: Tony Blair
15. Microsoft Customer Service Your Way To Success
Author: Janey Smith