ALL » Sports >> View Article
Exotic Driving Experience :beauties With WheelsBy Expert Author: max peter
Have you ever wanted to race exotic cars, test drive exotic cars or even race a Lamborghini?
The exotic car show that was held at Bangalore Club some time ago was a dream come true for lots of car enthusiasts with beauties like the 1949 Buick super 8, E type Jaguar and Lamborhini Gallardo Spyder, and plenty of extras on display.
The second version of the show saw 64 entries across an array of categories and classes such as vintage, classic and exclusive. The most fashionable ones was the Austin Tourer 1934, Plymouth, Ford Coupe, Cadillac, Fiat Millecento, Bentley Flying Spur and Triumph Spitfire, among others.
Every car had its own personality and did the owner of each one. HajeeSattar Said won the “new exotic car” prize for his recently purchased convertible Aston Martin and was visibly elated. He said, “it’s the most prized car I’ve purchased for motor races, despite the fact that even I’m too old to still race exotic cars. “
It was somewhat evident that every single person there had a keenness for vehicles – overhead conversations reflected just that. Other people had been posing close to the cars for photographs, fathers had been explaining the beauty of individual vehicles to their interested sons and plenty of onlookers peered into the windos to capture a glimpse of the interiors of the cars. Some even got to test drive Drive a GTR.
For every young boy who attended the show, it was simply not possible to wipe the grin off his face. 9 year old Aditya Bharadwaj was seen walking around the club explaining to his mother the highlight of each and every vehicle.
The show was better than previous years simply because there were more cars on display. The previous year there were only the antique cars on show and people were not able to race exotic cars. This year, though, the newer exotic cars were present. A particular favorite of many visitors was the red Ferrari. When asked their dream vehicle, many children replied with “all of them!”
On chatting to the judges – Shailendra Gupta and Sandeep Singh – it was fascinating to notice the standards considered. They said they were looking at the maintenance of the cars, how old there are and their originality. There was also the ownership changes to consider, as a result, if the cars remain with one of the relatives there is then more of an emotional attachment towards the automobile.
Around the world there are organized experiences that allow lucky people to race a Lamborghini and test drive exotic cars, making dreams come true. These experiences make for a thrilling and memorable day – be it a team building experience, birthday or very special occasion that allows one to race exotic cars.
For more information regarding Exotic Driving Experience and Corporate Event Ideas please visit us at http://thextremexperience.com/
Sports Articles1. Loafers For Women - Know How To Wear Them For The Best Effect
Author: Niklas Eriksson
2. Soccer Jerseys: Are You Choosing The Right One?
Author: Ahmed Minhas
3. Explore The Best Scuba Diving Sites In The Us Virgin Islands
Author: Christy Berry
4. Amazing Health Benefits Of Dragon Boating
Author: anil kumar
5. Bowling Jerseys - Bowlifi
Author: Matt Doyle
6. Cuando Alquiler Coches Baratos Alicante Macolla Este Sotayuda Alveolado
Author: Sonja Herring
7. If These 10 Reasons Don’t Make You Want To Buy An Inflatable Paddleboard, Nothing Will
Author: Hamish Hiles
8. Buying Guide: Get The Best Bicycle Pump From Online Store
Author: Michael James
9. Customized Cricket Uniforms: The Best Outfit For Your Winning Combination
Author: Formative Sports
10. How Fabric Plays A Crucial Role In The Designing Of The Basketball Uniforms
Author: Formative Sports
11. How Video Publishers Should Adopt Mobile Strategy
12. Dragon Boating Tips For Beginners
Author: Glowriya Walker
13. Guide To Fun And Affordable Road Trips
Author: RUSTY REX RALLIES
14. Soccer Betting Why Many Progressive Betting System Fail
15. Self Defense And Martial Arts - Tips For Choosing The Right Self-defense Instructor
Author: Mark Jamon