ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Managed It Care
Total Articles: 1
"Why would my business need Managed IT Services?"
Like most business owners today, you know that your company relies on information technology. Think what would happen to your business if your employees could not access e-mail or locate customer data, for a day, a week or maybe longer. When something breaks, you or your business manager may call a repair person to fix. In this industry that is called a "break/fix" solution. Fees for break/fix service companies are based on time in one of these two variations: (1) time and materials based on an hourly rate schedule and the amount of materials used to provide the fix (2) a deduction from pre-paid "blocks of time" (a retainer approach) giving you a balance from which you may deduct the next 'fix'. We at Group 4 Networks have different approach.
"What is an MSP - Managed Service Provider?"
An MSP, or managed IT service provider, delivers information technology services to clients both proactively and when the client needs them. The flat monthly fee charged for IT management, provides the client with a predictable support cost.
G4NS managed IT service plans allow you, the business owner, or CFO/Controller, to budget each month for your IT support costs. This takes the guesswork out of how much that next 'break/fix' invoice is going to run you when you get it in the mail.
"Why would I want to increase my costs with your IT support plan?"
In almost all cases of companies with 5 or more employees, a network does not run by itself, and you, or someone in your organization may be spending more on IT support and management than you may realize. Deploying workstations, securing company data, patching machines and updating content filters are all common network tasks that take time and cost money. These are the true costs of supporting the information technology network for your business that you and your employees need every day.
Re-allocating non revenue producing resources to other areas of your business, while outsourcing IT support to a managed service provider like Group 4 Networks, can help bring expenses into alignment while increasing your bottom line. In addition, a “value-added” managed IT service provider will offer ongoing suggestions as to how information technology can be leveraged to achieve your business objectives. The value of this service can often pay for the actual annual support cost.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality