ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Managed It Care
Total Articles: 1
"Why would my business need Managed IT Services?"
Like most business owners today, you know that your company relies on information technology. Think what would happen to your business if your employees could not access e-mail or locate customer data, for a day, a week or maybe longer. When something breaks, you or your business manager may call a repair person to fix. In this industry that is called a "break/fix" solution. Fees for break/fix service companies are based on time in one of these two variations: (1) time and materials based on an hourly rate schedule and the amount of materials used to provide the fix (2) a deduction from pre-paid "blocks of time" (a retainer approach) giving you a balance from which you may deduct the next 'fix'. We at Group 4 Networks have different approach.
"What is an MSP - Managed Service Provider?"
An MSP, or managed IT service provider, delivers information technology services to clients both proactively and when the client needs them. The flat monthly fee charged for IT management, provides the client with a predictable support cost.
G4NS managed IT service plans allow you, the business owner, or CFO/Controller, to budget each month for your IT support costs. This takes the guesswork out of how much that next 'break/fix' invoice is going to run you when you get it in the mail.
"Why would I want to increase my costs with your IT support plan?"
In almost all cases of companies with 5 or more employees, a network does not run by itself, and you, or someone in your organization may be spending more on IT support and management than you may realize. Deploying workstations, securing company data, patching machines and updating content filters are all common network tasks that take time and cost money. These are the true costs of supporting the information technology network for your business that you and your employees need every day.
Re-allocating non revenue producing resources to other areas of your business, while outsourcing IT support to a managed service provider like Group 4 Networks, can help bring expenses into alignment while increasing your bottom line. In addition, a “value-added” managed IT service provider will offer ongoing suggestions as to how information technology can be leveraged to achieve your business objectives. The value of this service can often pay for the actual annual support cost.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages