ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Managed It Care
Total Articles: 1
"Why would my business need Managed IT Services?"
Like most business owners today, you know that your company relies on information technology. Think what would happen to your business if your employees could not access e-mail or locate customer data, for a day, a week or maybe longer. When something breaks, you or your business manager may call a repair person to fix. In this industry that is called a "break/fix" solution. Fees for break/fix service companies are based on time in one of these two variations: (1) time and materials based on an hourly rate schedule and the amount of materials used to provide the fix (2) a deduction from pre-paid "blocks of time" (a retainer approach) giving you a balance from which you may deduct the next 'fix'. We at Group 4 Networks have different approach.
"What is an MSP - Managed Service Provider?"
An MSP, or managed IT service provider, delivers information technology services to clients both proactively and when the client needs them. The flat monthly fee charged for IT management, provides the client with a predictable support cost.
G4NS managed IT service plans allow you, the business owner, or CFO/Controller, to budget each month for your IT support costs. This takes the guesswork out of how much that next 'break/fix' invoice is going to run you when you get it in the mail.
"Why would I want to increase my costs with your IT support plan?"
In almost all cases of companies with 5 or more employees, a network does not run by itself, and you, or someone in your organization may be spending more on IT support and management than you may realize. Deploying workstations, securing company data, patching machines and updating content filters are all common network tasks that take time and cost money. These are the true costs of supporting the information technology network for your business that you and your employees need every day.
Re-allocating non revenue producing resources to other areas of your business, while outsourcing IT support to a managed service provider like Group 4 Networks, can help bring expenses into alignment while increasing your bottom line. In addition, a “value-added” managed IT service provider will offer ongoing suggestions as to how information technology can be leveraged to achieve your business objectives. The value of this service can often pay for the actual annual support cost.
Computers Articles1. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
2. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
3. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
4. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Allie Laine
6. Way To Become High Skilled Professional In Software Testing
Author: Mind Q Systems
7. How The Interactive Presentation Is Useful For Corporate Platform Scenario?
Author: Amit Sahoo
8. Techniques Making Your Life Easier With The Iphone
Author: Ramon Turman
9. The All New Android Emulator
Author: Kattie August
10. How To Backup Current Settings Before Upgrading Android Homescreen
Author: Archie Carroll
11. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
12. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
13. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
14. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
15. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune