ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Is Best Resort In Gulmarg ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg also known as Meadow of flowers is 2730 meters above and is located nearby Srinagar. The place is majorly famous for winter sports and people from all over the world come to visit the place. During winter when travelers visit and see the splendid beauty of the place with snow clad mountains and everything covered with snow and is truly looks like ”paradise on earth”. Nanga Parbat” majestic view is possible from here and is also one of the Highest mountains in the world.After Srinagar and Pahalgam, Gulmarg is Kashmir's third most popular tourist resort. The winter sport like skiing takes place on Mt Kungdoor and Mt Apharwat and are easily accessible.The region is very apt to learn skating,skiing, With perfect snow conditions, one can learn skating, skiing, curling and ski bobbing! In winter, Gulmarg's peaks provide you with a blanket of thick and soft snow that turns its slopes into the finest skiing slopes. Gulmarg Meadows has a beautiful golf course that is situated at a height of 2,650 meters above the sea level. Travelers majorly has attraction for golf as it has one of the world's highest international golf course. Gulmarg-Khilanmarg-Apharwat-Alpather is an important trekking base.You should not miss the ride on the Gulmarg Gondola as it is Asia's highest and longest cable car project which provides an eye appealing view.The best time to book Gulmarg tours is in summers from April to June and jeeps are considered good to overcome rough roads and visitors can have some exciting adventure.
The hotels in best resort in Gulmarg offers comfortable accommodation with well-furnished rooms equipped with cable television, wireless internet access, fireplace and other facilities on request. Recreational activities like Gondola rides, skiing, horse riding and golfing are also available. The best resort in Gulmarg offers budget as well luxurious accommodation and visitors are having option of booking Huts, villas, cottages within the city with reasonable price.All kinds of hotels are easily available so people do not have to worry about the availability of good options. Most of the people living locally are majorly hotel staff and do not have to worry about the food as food served in restaurants are multi cuisine specialty. Several places of tourist interest are Khilanmarg, just half-an-hour journey from Gulmarg through valleys of exotic wild flowers adding to the splendid beauty of the region. The Nallah springs near the Apharwat ridge known as Ningle Nallah is another major attraction. Baba Reshi is the saint's shrine in a serene place surrounded by carved deodar and connected by road linked from Tangmarg to Gulmarg. People generally takes a trip to Pahalgam, a closer hill station which can be another added advantage of visiting best resort in Gulmarg.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson