ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How Much Is Too Much Chocolate?
Total Articles: 11
Decadence, Belgium, gooey, molten, oozing, Swiss...What do these adjectives best describe?
It is every parents’ nemesis and every child’s yearning.
Well, if you haven’t already started looking for one, grab a chocolate now! Gooey chocolate, chocolate decadence, molten chocolate pastry or bitter dark chocolate can get most people salivating.
Quoting a fact: Over 20 million kilograms of chocolate are purchased every year as a token of love for various holidays around the world.
The recipe of a chocolate cake dates back to 1930s and 83 years later, it still remains unbeaten. From a classic chocolate cake to warm and gooey chocolate fudge cakes, a chocolate cake has developed by leaps and bounds and continues to remain the most popular base, topping etc for most cakes.
That chocolate is not the best thing for your health is not unknown. However, that has been the least cause of deterring a chocolate lover from consuming. In fact, studies now claim that a cake breakfast would be healthy if you intend to lose weight or Dark chocolate has keeps cholesterol in check making it heart friendly!
God bless the one deducing this!
The more exclusive chocolate cakes that I could look up are listed as below:
1.Chocolate Mint Cake
2.Guinness Chocolate Cake
3.White Chocolate Cake
4.Rich Chocolate and Molted Marshmallow cake
5.Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
I would like to add that White Chocolate has now found it’s way into quite a many appetites’ list and is heading upward. The usage of White Chocolate has increased multifolds in the making of cakes, pastries and other bakery products. I am not sure but I guess about a few years ago White Chocolate was associated mainly with crème de la crème products; mainstream use of white chocolate was pretty much restricted to high end expensive bakery and chocolate products stacked only by the fancy confectioners and chefs. However, today is much widely known and appreciated with the use being more widespread in regularly available products priced for an average consumer.
These are just a few from an endless list and you can recipes to each of these online. But who needs a recipe, with the growl in my stomach now, I am just going to have something delivered and since I am based out of Mumbai, a local joint will just have to do. The above list can wait!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi