ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Track Your Kids This Halloween With Apps!
Total Articles: 107
But not before long, trick or treating can turn chaotic resulting in consequences which could have been avoided. As parents, tracking your kids this Halloween should be a priority rather than being careless about them and their whereabouts.
Gone are the days when you could allow your kids to trick or treat in the open, late in the night knowing they would be okay! “The world now, is a filthy place” as quoted by one of the characters in “The American Horror Story”, is indeed true. Let us see a few ways how you can keep track of your kids this Halloween to ensure your kids have a safe and candy rich October 31.
Costumes can be fancy, but shouldn’t compromise on your kid’s safety. Your kid might want to dress like a zombie Zorro because it is fancy, but it isn’t very wise covering your eyes with whatever it is he might use to cover them. Similarly, faces should be exposed to the environment to ensure normal breathing. Of course masks are cool, but not that much, especially in the dark. Flammable costumes track kids should also be avoided.
Cars aren’t being driven like cars anymore, to be honest. More so, at night. You might want to protect your child against rash driving or even an accident by a vehicle due to lesser visibility during the night. Attaching small reflectors to their costumes or making them wear bright costumes while trick or treating at night can be an option. Or you could get your child one of those fancy flashlights or glow in the dark tubes to carry around. This will make him both a popular lad around, as well as will be effective in saving him from accidents, that can be avoided.
Older kids become bossy with their parents about their age and responsibility once they cross the adolescence stage and might want to trick or treat on their own. It is advisable to make them move around in groups with their mates for their own safety.
Social media is a big thing today and photos get shared instantly irrespective of where people are. The last thing you want as a track your kids this Halloween parent is for your child to face the consequences MamaBear of a poor photo being posted on social media. Apps are now built to help you monitor their behavior online.
Other apps are made to ensure that you know your child’s location and what he is doing. Installing these apps on your smart phone might be a good idea to make sure your kid has a memorable Halloween this year as well.
Being a parent on occasions like these might be hard. But hey, we all know how much fun Halloween is. Taking that extra bit of care to make keep kids safe this Halloween sure that your child is okay is worth the effort, on a day like this. Enjoy trick or treating kids!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff