ALL >> Computers >> View Article
E22-190 Xpression Development And System Management Exam
Total Articles: 37
The EMC E22 - 190 xPression Development and System Management Exam is for the EMC Proven Professional product/technology specific certification credential xPression Development and System Management. It focuses on the xPression:
document design and development
Topics and Objectives covered on this exam:
Explain the different workings of the xPression architecture and how they interact.
Compare and contrast the features and functionality used in xPression and when to use them.
2. General Document Design and Development
When given a scenario, the ability to determine the appropriate design client to use based on the desired output and integration.
Explain the stages of the Document Development Cycle for use with xPression.
3. xPresso Document Design and Development
Describe how to set up the different types of content in an xPresso document.
Differentiate between the different charts available and how to create a chart inside an xPresso document.
Differentiate when to use different types of universal content and how to create them in an xPresso document.
When given a scenario, the ability to select xPresso design options is required to meet the business requirements.
Describe how to test and troubleshoot xPresso documents.
4. Output Management and Deployment
Compare and contrast the different output types including when to use them.
Describe the different output processing functions.
Explain the process and options for making an output profile.
Describe how to migrate documents and output profiles into production.
Determine the appropriate integration process when give a use case.
Explain the various options for creating, monitoring and tuning batches.
Explain the different web service APIs and when to use them.
Identify the functionality available in xEditor.
Describe the types of log files, the information contained within them and their locations.
Explain how to troubleshoot common deployment, publishing and integration issues.
Any of the following EMC courses or the equivalent practical experience with xPression is recommended to candidates:
xPression Design Track - xDesign
xPression Design Track - xPresso for Adobe InDesign CS4
xPression Design Track - xPresso for Word 2007
xPression Admin Track - Enterprise Edition
xPression Enterprise Application Integration
Registration and Preparation for E22 - 190
Candidates should start preparation by taking the appropriate courses to prepare for the exams. After studying candidates should take free online practice exams, which helps them to identify skill strengths and weaknesses.
The exam is delivered and administered by Pearson VUE, which has worldwide locations. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes and is available in English.
Candidates can make an exam appointment in advance or on the day they wish to take the test.
Exam Retake Policies
Failure to pass on the first attempt: retake exam at any time
Failure to pass on the second attempt: retake exam after a 2 week period between each additional attempt.
Those who have already passed but wish to retake an exam in order to fulfill a certification track requirement may do so after 3 months.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia