ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Tips For Buying Sarees Online
Total Articles: 4
The importance of saree is to such an extent that sarees are now available mostly in all the nook and corners of India, though the smaller regions may not get the all the variety of sarees at one place. They might need to go miles away in search of all the varieties or the desired sarees they wish to wear. Stop worrying about it as nowadays sarees are easily available online.
Whenever you purchase a saree from a store online you should always make certain you are receiving the exact same saree that is shown in the picture. So many times I have bought something and found out later that it is not the same nor anything close to what the picture showed. Next there shouldn’t be any extra charges payable to add Falland Pecoto the saree. After all normally a saree to be worn cannot be worn without having these done. Fall is a piece of material added to the bottom of a saree so it falls properly. Peco is the sewn edging so the material does not unravel on the pallu. Pallu is the decorative end of a saree.
Here are a few tips that would really be very helpful while buying sarees online.
1. Women on heavier side should buy sarees in Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon. Heavy Mysore Silk sarees (saris) look beautiful and one tends to look slimmer.Choose the silk according to your body. Choosing the most flattering drape makes all the difference in the effect of a saree.It may be wise for generously sized women to stay away from organzas, kora and tissue silk varieties as these drapes add unwanted extra inches by tending to flare upon the body. Softer fabrics like chiffons, crepe de chines, shot silks are more suitable for such women.
2. Shorter women should buy sarees with small borders or no borders. Broad border sarees will make look even shorter and might ruin your entire appearance.
3.Thin women should buy Organza, Cotton, Tissue and Tussarsilk Sarees. These Sarees (saris) give a fuller effect.
4.In printed Sarees, avoid big prints, as it gives a gaudy and a huge look. Delicate print on a Saree gives a delicate look.
5. Dark skinned women should generally buy dark colours like maroon, green, dark pink etc. Maroon and crème saris give them nice fabulous look.
6. Tall women should purchase broad border sarees as they would provide them an elegant and classy look.
9. Go for the right fabric because the drape of an Indian saree highly depends on the fabric. Buy saree online, woven in fabrics like chiffon, crepe, georgette and lighter silks. It will offer a good fall and drape to the saree and hence you’ll look slimmer.Avoid stiff fabrics like cotton, tissue, kora silk and organza because they will add more volume to your body and therefore present a heftier look.
10. While buying saree online, you can also choose on the basis of color palette. Avoid light and pale colors, instead opt for dark hues like navy, maroon, black, brown and many more. Dark colors suit plus size women the best.
11. If you’ve a liking for handloom sarees, go for light cotton or chanderi sarees.
12. Various factors can decide the affordability of the saree which can be categorized according to some factors i.e. fabric used to make saree, and the embellishment work done on the saree e.g. embroidered, sequins, lace work, stone work, zari work, etc
Last but not the least, no matter which style of Indian saree one plans to wear, most important is to drape it properly so that it doesn’t add unnecessary volume to your curves.
While buying sarees online, you can simply browse through the different websites which sell stylish, yet affordable sarees. Likewise, you can readily compare the prices and the designs of the available sarees, and finalize your design of choice. Moreover, some online stores readily offer customized saree. Lastly, some of these stores offer free shipping and handling right to your doorstep. So if you want to avail of a stylish and fashionable saree, just visit these online stores for your easier accessibility.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips For Choosing The Right Baby Clothes
Author: Vishank Goel
Author: sai bhargav
3. Engraving A Men’s Bark Ring Or Other Wedding Ring Options
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
4. Choosing Handmade Designer Jewellery As A Gift
Author: Manali S
5. Anarkali Suits - A Trendy Must-have For Your Festive Wardrobe
Author: Ritu Batra
6. 5 Style Staples Kanye West Swear By:
Author: neerja rao
7. Fashion Design School In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
8. Tips For Choosing The Right Photographer
9. African Style Fashionable Jumpsuits - The Latest Of What We Call Vogue
Author: Jonathan Benjamin
10. Fashionable Finger Glitter For The June Bride
Author: Victoria Grounds
11. Giving Heat The Cold Shoulder
Author: Closest Buddies
12. Fine Jewelry Made From Rose Gold: An In Depth Analysis
Author: shah puja
13. Buy Diamond Jewellery Online In India
Author: shah puja
14. Jewellery Trend Predictions For 2018
Author: shah puja
15. Why Is Lycra Spandex Fabric Widely Used For Creating Sporting Apparels?
Author: Albesto Hudes